"Your awake!" "mommy!"

Edited

-Slender's PoV-

It's been a month and all the pasta's were mourning over her, it wasn't the same without her, without her cheery attitude, her motherly aura, but the thing we miss the most is her smile. The mansion has been quiet lately, Ben barely touch his video games, Jane and Jeff haven't try to kill each other, Sally barely talk to us, LJ and EJ haven't touch their food, but only eat when needed too. Lulu, Clockwork and Nina help Y/n change and always talk to her.

Splendy's smile turns upside down, Offender barely come out of his room, Trender.. I don't even know what he's even doing. My 3 proxies never spoke to each other except when I gave them few missions. I sigh and put the paper that I was holding. I teleport downstairs to see everyone watching a sad movie, the only one who isn't here is...

Y/n.

-3 months later-

Its been 3 months and she still showed no sign of waking up, at least her heart rate and breathing give us hope, that she will live.

-Sally's PoV-

I'm worried about mommy (you) she haven't woke up, I got to the infirmary and saw her there laying fighting to live. Tears prick my eyes I got a knife on a table and walk to her, "its my fault that I got you stab in the h-heart *hic* I-I'm sorry mommy" I close my eyes and I was about to stab myself until a hand stop.

I open my eyes in shock, and my eyes widen when I saw mommy's eyes open, smiling at me. "hey there baby girl" mommy said and she sat up and carry me to her lap, I drop the knife and hug her and she hug back. "shh.. Its ok, I'm here now" She said, voice was heard outside and we heard the open and it reveal Daddy and Uncles!

I jump from mommy's lap and run up to daddy hugging his legs.

-Y'n's PoV- 

Sally left me and hug Slender making me pout a little, "you're awake!" Splendy said and hug me, I weakly giggle at his childish doing. Sally went up to me again and hug me. I laugh and hug back "no hugs for us?" We heard Slendy said making me and Sally giggle, and we shook our head no.

Slendy scoop us in his arms and carried us, we giggle again. We arrive the living  room to see everyone sulking. "eh what happened here? It was like ya'll thought that I'm dead" I said, their head snap to my direction before running up to me and hug me.

"We missed you!" they all said in sync, my shoulder relax when they let go except Lazari. I carry her to see her crying blood. "I-I thought... You... *hic* d-died!"  She said, I chuckle at her. "nothing can kill me even a stab on the heart!" I said trying to cheer her up.

She giggle and got off me.

-Later-

We were peacefully sitting and joking around until Clockwork just ask the horrible question, "hey what happened to that scar on your back?" She said making me freeze then and there. "well..

When I was a child, my father; Zalgo- intend to hit me a lot"

-Flashback-

'I was just strolling around the huge castle until a guard came to me, "miss y/n your father come to see you" the guard said, eyebrows furrowed. I gulp and nod, she follow the guard to her father's throne room.

She arrive to see her father glaring at her, "y-you came to see me father?" I asked, he scoff before speaking. "your going to rule my kingdom and will be marrying Luciano here" He said and suddenly a man with black hair, red eyes, pale skin, he was wearing a suit and he has horns on his head.

"W-what no, I refuse! I don't want to marry someone I don't even know!" I start to walk away when suddenly I was clawed on my back, I got on my knees and cough some blood. "you will marry him and that's final" He said and leave the throne room with Luciano hot on his tail.

-few weeks later-

The ceremony finished and I run to my room crying that I was married to a wrong man, He hit me and always punished me when I do some small mistake, I escaped after 3 years of torture from him and haven't seen him since'

-Flashback end-

As I finished, I saw everyone's eyes widen, they suddenly engulf me with a hug, I felt tears on my chin so I wipe them away, I didn't even realize that I was crying. "I will kill that son of a bitch when I saw him" I heard Offendy said, Trendy approved even Splendy. I saw Slendy's fist clench, I held his hand to calm him down and he did. I smile at him, saying that I'm fine.

"well lets go to sleep guys!" Splendy shout, "Hey that's my line!!" Jeff and Nina at the same time, making Jeff scoff and Nina squeal. I laugh at their childish behaviour. They all said goodnight before going upstairs, then Slender teleport us to his room with his brother, and let me sleep there.

I giggle for the hundredth time because of Author-sensei (don't break the poor wall! *tries to fix it but it falls apart again*) Sorry Author-sensei (*wall's break again* Nooooooo! *tear up*)  I yawn and fell into deep sleep with the Slenders beside me.

I hope that satisfy your needs ha just kidding well i hope you enjoy bye and goodnight and good morning since its 12:06 in the morning.

Jallene Out~