New/Old Friend

Edited

-Y/n's PoV- 

I woke up in a jolt and I saw that I was in a room, 'a guest room?' I thought to myself, the door open to reveal a guy with brown hair, brown eyes, he was pale like very  pale. "oh your awake, I didn't think that your going to wake up" He said, he place some tea on the study table beside me.

"I'm Rodger what's your name?" he introduced, smiling to himself. "Y-Y/n" I introduce back.

"Any way my friend wants to meet you, he's downstairs, come I'll introduced you to him" He said, I got out of the bed and follow him. we walk down the stairs, and to the living room. I saw a man in mid 20s. He has black hair, his eyes was mismatched with blue and green, he was wearing dark clothes, my eyes widen at the sight of him.

"Nathan!" I jump up to him and hugged him, he hug back and chuckling. "so you know each other?" Rodger akwardly said, we both nod.

I was still hugging him not wanting to let go yet. So me, Rodger, and Nathan was walking around, we were currently at the park talking and catching up with stuff, so I learned that Nathan was now a killer, when her twin died.

Roger is a William but not Sally's brother or cousin, he has a soul inside him that is named Shadow Walker. I felt bad for the guy, he didn't mean to eat his mom's head.

I then felt something or someone watching us, I glance around me then I saw a figure on the trees wearing black mask, eyes red and mouth.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hoodie.

"I think we have company" I wispher to the two, they both nod knowing what I'm talking about. we all laugh when Nathan said something hilarious. I saw Hoodie ran off the woods. We walk around then we think it might be nice to go in the woods.

Little did we know that, Slenderman was watching us with rage and jealousy.

Sorry itz short.. I got nothing to write and tommorow is school time and I might not update much so yeah.. hope ye enjoy!1!1!1!

Jallene Out~