Nurse Ann

Edited

-Y/n's PoV-

I'm here cleaning the whole mansion while the Slender brother's were doing their things, pasta's going to their killing sprees.

Sally was in the Living Room probably playing with her toys.

I heard Sally scream in the living room. I run over to the living room the rag I was using is in my hand.

I saw Sally pinned to the wall as a girl with brown/red hair, wearing a black nurse outfit pinned her there.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I shout and she look at me with a smirk on her face.

I growled, the sounds unaudible to be heard. "oh its the slut who took my darling" she spat, she let go Sally making her run to me hugging my legs from behind.

The nurse chuckled a little and grin widely ear-to-ear, that makes Sally cower in fear. I felt my anger rising up but I kept calm. I look at Sally and tell her to go to her room. She hesitantly nod and go to her room, I look at the nurse in hatred.

"who are you?" I asked, she chuckle and look at me hatred filled her eyes. "well bitch I'm the famous Nurse Ann that ever born here" She said with a pose making me want to gag.

"more like a fucking son of a bitch!" I heard a voice said, i look at behind my and saw Jeff there with a disgust look (and everyone too).

"how dare you!" She begun.

making Jeff let out a noise of disgust.

"you know you might want to look at a mirror because all I see is a trash that is need to be thrown out" I said, and heard a chorus of 'oohs' and 'burns' behind me said. Nurse Ann scoff at me before running past me to left the mansion.

Everyone laugh and suddenly Slender teleport to see us laughing uncontrollably, he gave us a confuse look. the best he can with ya know...lack of face.

"what happened here?" He asked and Jeff start to explained making him laugh uncontrollably again.

"wait Ann was here?" Slender ask making us nod. Trender, Splender, and Offender teleport to us and saw everyone wheezing for air. They ask Slender what happened, and Slender explained making the 3 laugh. but mostly Splendy.

Offender scooped me to his arm. "didn't know you can do that love?" He said, making me giggle and blush. After getting our wits back we all go back to what we were doing before Nurse Ann interrupted us.

"Well Splendy time for you to cook" Trender said and Splendy nod, hopping to the kitchen.

Slender, Trender, and Offender go to their room to do some stuff. Sally come downstairs shivering, I open my arm and let her hug me.

"hey Darling its ok she's gone... For now" I mumble the last sentence and embrace her tiny form.

So short ;-;