Almost there....

Edited

I saw this and told myself if I should or not save this on my computer, and I did just that. Puppet Painter for life bitches.

-Y/n's PoV-

The pasta's were all injured including me, but the most injured, are the Slenders and me. Zalgo chuckle at our state not taking pity on his two daughters fighting, Do you all want to know what happened?. (poor wall)

-FlashBack-

After Zalgo said that his minions charge at us Slender has 2 demons fighting him, Offender three, Splendy and Trendy who were working together has five. Pastas was fighting few of the demons but me I have seven or eight demons. "Ya know 7 or more demon that I fight is just unfair right Dad" I said, with venom filled my voice as i said the word DAD.

I avoid all the demons punches, but I didn't get lucky on the last. I was punch on the stomach and I flew to the tree. I grab my butterfly knife as I drop my kitchen knife from the impact, I run quickly to them. I aviod all of their punches, then I saw what shock me the most.

My most trusted friend was.... here. and he was betraying me. He saw me and his eyes went wide eye, I glared at him and went to fight more. Some of the demons look at me betrayed but some of them with guilt that they had to fight me. I look at the strong demon, it growl before launching at me.

I stab its shoulder and its manage to claw me on the side deep before disappearing, I clutch on my side for a second and I was suddenly stab, my eyes widen as I saw who did it, and it was...

ME. (just kidding)

it was my trusted friend.

my body flickered to a demon like Zalgo to my normal self. "w-why?" I manage to cough out, "It was my mission, I was never your friend" He said before leaving me here.

I tried to control and stand up again, I didn't even know that I was on my knees, I grip on my butterfly knife and run again to every demons, poofing them or killing them, I saw the corner of my eye Sally standing there scared with a demon or two coming closer in front of her.

My eyes widen and I ran up to her ignoring  the pain on my stomach and side, "Sally!" I shout when the demon was going to stab her, but before it did I quickly hug Sally and take the hit.

I cough out blood as it stab me on the back through my heart, "m-mommy?" Sally cried, I smile reassuringly at her, "I-Im fine Sally nothing can kill me, even a s-stab....on the h-heart" I said, she hug me crying, I carry her to the mansion.

"ok sally I want you to stay here and hide in my room in the closet, you will see a small door there, hide there and be safe" I kiss the top of her forehead and leave her there to hide.

I run back outside and saw all Zalgo's demons gone except him.

-Flashback end-

I clutch on my heart, as I feel it burning. They can't see it because I'm behind, at the porch. "I'll be back for you my dear daughter" he said before disappearing, the Pasta's cheered but it was muffled for my hearing.

"Y/n dear... Ok?" I heard some one said, My vision blurred and I collapsed on the ground, I heard shouting and calling for my name. I tried to open my eyes for awhile but I just can't. "Smiley, take her to th.... infirmary....Y/n hang....we're.... Almost there" I heard someone said, before I fell into darkness.

well sorry if its short, I'm too lazy to make it longer but I hope you like it

Jallene Out~