14 - Rip Tide

Authors Note : Sorry guys, this one took me longer as I agonized on whether to do what i had planned or not for this chapter.  I ended up moving that chapter to a later time in the story ass it just didn't feel right to have it now.  Once I decided to move it, the chapters all started speaking to me again so I could continue.  Thanks for being patient!! 

@HanaBlue1131 Thanks so much for helping me get past my block!!

As always, this chapter contains sexual content, recommended to Mature audiences, R18 and up!

I awoke in the early hours of the morning, wrapped securely in Arden's arms, his leg draped heavily over my own, a gentle snore sounding in my ear, his warm breath tickling my neck. I smile, my heart full yet somehow feeling as light as air. As hard as yesterday had been, I still felt better than in I had in months. Arden has the ability to calm my storm, to breathe life into my hollow lifeless soul and he gives me hope for a brighter future. There's no denying it at this point, I most certainly have fallen completely and irrevocably in love with Arden Quinn.

No man has ever made me feel such passion and desire whilst also offering me the support, understanding and shelter that he gives me. It's like he found me amid a rip tide, using his love to pull me to safer waters. If it wasn't enough that he saved me in that moment, his presence and touch is giving me so much strength I feel like old wounds are starting to heal. I want to believe what he tells me. I want to be the woman he sees when he looks at me. He sees who I once was rather than the damaged version, and he's made me believe I can be her again.

A change in breathing and slight movement alerts me to the possibility Arden is waking, before he nibbles on my ear, whispering on the sexy god like voice of his "Good morning love" I mean how much more can my body take of this man and his sexy vibes. Just hearing his voice is enough to soak my panties. Well it would if I were wearing any. It didn't take me long to work out wearing underwear overnight when Arden stayed over was simply a waste of time, and often a waste of panties too since he'd simply rip them off if we were over eager.

"Good morning babe" I reply, wriggling myself around to face him, our bodies now chest to chest, "I'm sorry if I woke you, it's still early, you can go back to sleep if you want"

"Now how I can sleep, when my angel is awake and laying naked next to me, pray tell me" he smirked, before cupping my cheek in his hand, angling me slightly so he can place a chaste kiss on my nose. I always get so paranoid about little things like morning breath, so thankfully I've never received any complaints from Arden, I'd die of embarrassment, "what are you doing awake love?"

"I couldn't sleep"

"You ok? You want to talk?" he yawned, laying on his back and stretching out. God, I love to look at him. His body is in great shape, demonstrated well by how well he manoeuvres my own body around with his, but more than that, his skin is flawless and tanned to perfection and decorated with sexy as hell tattoos, each telling a story of adventures he's had. While he's stretched out, his muscles flex showing their chiselled edges and beg me to touch them, lick them! God, he brings out the sex crazed teenager in me, my hormones running ablaze the minute he's in near vicinity. "Something on your mind love?"

Oh shit! He caught me being thirsty! Laying there smirking at me, I feel my cheeks heating up to a bright red. I'm pretty pleased to say I don't blush often, but I feel like a virgin schoolgirl around Arden!! I drop my head slightly in the hopes that my hair will curtain out over my face, but Arden has other ideas. Grabbing my arm, he pulls me over so I'm lying mostly on top of him, giggling like a fool in love. Yup, that would be me.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are in the morning love" placing gentle kisses on my chin, teasing all my senses.

Rolling my eyes but smiling back at him, I answer the same as I normally do "almost every day babe, you know this"