40 - Wishing Well

Arden's POV

"Oh my god Arden, I'm going to cum, oh god," she screamed, no longer concerned with how much noise we were making or the fact our guests are all waiting for us downstairs.

I am fucking my wife.  I am fucking her during our wedding, over the back of a couch in the room I'd stayed in last night.  Sue me, but I couldn't keep my hands off her any longer.  I didn't hear her complaining as I pushed her face first over the back of the couch, pulling that stunning fitted gown up over her perfect bare ass.  If my cock was any harder right now, it would have burst, I just had to feel her tight walls grip me as I thrust into her with a new found intensity and passion.  Taking my right hand, I grab her hair, loving the style she had chosen to wear it in, as it's given me something to wrap around my wrist, pulling her head back, forcing her to arch her back, allowing me deeper into her wet opening.

"That's right my sweet cailín álainn, cum for your husband," I growl, leaning over her to take  a nip at her ear, "feel me deep love, let go for me."

Slipping my left hand around her hip, I press firmly against her highly sensitive nub, feeling all her muscles tighten as her orgasm explodes, rolling through her aroused body, her knuckles white as she grips the cushions of the couch, riding through the violent vibrations.  Speeding up my assault, pushing my cock into her with short, sharp thrusts, finally I release with a loud, deep groan.

"Fuck, Emerson...," I whisper, as I pull away from her, careful to not splash any of my excess seed on her gown.

"Holy shit, Arden.  Will it always be like this?" she asked, a spark in her eye. She'd readjusted her dress and was tidying up her hair as best she could.

"Love, you know that it will only keep getting better.  I will never be done with you, cailín álainn.  That being said, love, I just fucked my wife, later I plan to make love to her."

"As will I, dearest husband," she smiled, turning to leave the room. Grabbing her hand, I pull her back into me, hard up against my chest and grabbing her chin to lift her face to my own.

"Say it again, cailín álainn," I whisper, my lips so close to hers they brush them as I speak.

"As will I?," she repeated smiling coyly.  I press my hips into her, my hard member rubbing up against, her showing her where this could lead if she continues to play with me.

"Don't toy with me, Emerson, say it again," I whisper again, a more low rumble forming in my throat.  She gazes at me, taking a deep breath as she decides is she'll comply to my demand, or continue to playfully challenge me. 

"Husband," she complied.

"Fuck that sounds incredible from your sweet lips, bean chéile (Wife)," I purr into ear, nuzzling at her neck before groaning, "Okay love, lets go face the music."

.....

Emerson's POV

To say I was feeling a little flushed and embarrassed to be returning to the reception after what we had just done would be an understatement.  All eyes would be on us as soon as we walk in that room.  What would we tell them? I took some comfort in knowing Arden would be at my side though, so feeling his hand tug at my arm, I make moves to enter.  I hear our MC call for everyone's attention, followed by the announcement for Mr & Mrs Quinn.

As everyone stands, claps and cheers, we enter the large banquet room, Arden's left arm tucked around my waist to hold me close at his side.  We receive a few cheeky all knowing smiles from one or two people, thankfully most of the guests are either unaware or discreet enough not to let on.