23 - Blissful Currents

Authors Note : As promised guys - this is your WARNING.  If you have any concerns around sexual exhibitionism or voyeurism then you may wish to skip this chapter.  Also contains menage/same gender sexual content, heed my warning before choosing to proceed.  Skipping the chapter will not alter the storyline greatly, other than a wild night of passion you won't miss anything of importance to the plot.  

If these things do not offend you, please continue with the story and enjoy!! I hope I can do it justice!!!  18+ guys I repeat - aged 18 and up only (that's eighteen!!)

Arden's POV

The past two weeks have past us by in a blur, I've spent as much time with Emerson as I can, making the most of the bad situation we've been stuck in. It's not so much that we don't want to be here in Dublin, more the reason why we are here, and what it's cost one of us. I can tell Emerson is devastated about losing her dancing position, even though she's not verbalizing it. She's been spending time with Jillian and Ash at times when I have business to attend too, or when I have some extra time with Papa. I can't explain how incredible it makes me to see her with my family, like she's always been a part of it.

The things she can make me feel with a simple action, or a single look. She's made me think about a future I never even knew I wanted. It's not just the sex with her, although that is fucking incredible. It's the man she makes me want to be, it's the house I didn't know I wanted to buy, the kids I could imagine raising one day, the holidays we haven't discussed having. I feel like I am drifting among a sea of blissful currents, ever changing and moving but no matter how many shifts that occur, she is still the direction I drift towards.

There's something I haven't told her about myself, something I'd like to try with her, but I've been undecided. I couldn't bare it if I scared her off, she's far to special to lose.

I've been testing her a little here and there, to see how she responds, and so far, she's yet to disappoint me. Tonight, I've decided to take it a step further and to say I am excited would be a god dam understatement.

I've made all the arrangements, being the owner definitely has it's perks I guess, but I do feel anxious, a feeling I am not too familiar with. Fuck knows what I will do if she doesn't like it.

"Emerson, my love, are you ready yet? I really don't want to be late." I call to her, god only knows what she's still doing, she doesn't need all that makeup shit to look fucking incredible.

"I'm coming, I hope this will work?" she asks, stepping out of the hotel bedroom.

Holy fuck. Emerging from the bedroom has to be the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Emerson is wearing a bright red fitted dress which couldn't have been better for her if it had tried. Biting my lower lip in anticipation, I can't help let my mind wander to thoughts of what I could do to her while wearing that dress. The deep neckline leaves me easy access to her breasts, and the asymmetrical cut of the skirt begs for me to slip my hand in, make itself as home in deep, dark places. I adjust my cock, which has now decided to show my arousal simply from looking at her.

"Fuck Emerson, you look sexy as hell." I tell her, making my way towards her to sample her perfection.

"Uh uh, no way Arden, I know that look - we do not have time for that!" she giggled, holding up a hand to prevent my advance. That's what she thinks, I smirk to myself before talking hold of the hand between us and pulled her into my arms, placing a kiss on her beautiful red lips.

"God you are so perfect Emerson" I lean back to take in the full package, smiling broadly. I am one luck son of a bitch, "Come, love. This is quite a treat; I hope you're well rested"