27 - Captivating pools

Emerson's POV

I wake up in my favorite place in the world. Wrapped in the warmth and safety of Arden Quinn's arms. I'm starting to think of Ireland as my very own lucky charm, the incredible, positive experiences I've had since arriving have been out of this world. He loves me, Arden actually loves me. My oh my, did he have a way of showing it. Last night was sensual and loving on so many levels, yet he still oozed with control and power. I loved it, like I love him and right now there is nowhere I would rather be.

Watching him sleep, his chest rising and falling underneath my head, his features are soft, relaxed and inviting. Reaching up, I trace a finger lightly along his heavenly lips, brushing across his five o'clock shadow as I trail down his jawline heading down his neck. I can't help the large smile creeping over my face as I watch his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallows deeply, indicating my alluring travels have awoken him.

"Good morning love, what are you up too?" he rasped out, wrapping his arms tighter around me, our bodies as close as they can be.

"I missed you" I whisper, my hand still exploring his impeccable body, drawing images around his nipples as they harden under my fingertips.

"Missed me?" he chuckled, lifting my chin so our eyes could meet, "I'm not going anywhere love, you don't have to worry about that."

He draws my face closer, our lips meeting in a sultry kiss, his hand firmly holding me to him as he ravages my mouth with his own. As he deepens the kiss, I sneak my hand below the covers, allowing my fingers to chart the shaft of his swollen member, provoking a deep growl vibrating from Arden as he nips at my bottom lip.

Suitably appeased by his response, I encircle my fingers around him, slowly matching the speed of his wandering tongue as I begin to move my hand up and down his thick penis, using the juices from my own greedy sex to lubricate him. Rocking his hips up forcing more of himself into my hand, he groans in pleasure, his grip on my head twisting into handfuls of hair as he pulls me back to assault my neck with his lips. The dull ache is felt in my head, as well as deep in my core causing me to increase me speed of my hand pumping his pulsating cock.

Arden's POV

I can't say I mind being woken up in this manner, my sexy little angel is eager to play, so who am I to refuse? Her small soft hand feels fucking fantastic as it pumps my shaft, making it hard for me to contain my arousal from exploding in the first five minutes. This woman has a way about her, she's the key to my undoing. She's decided to take the reins this morning and as sexy as she is when she does, I won't be allowing that to continue for much longer. I've her have a wee play, but when it comes to her pleasure, I'm not fucking around so I'll need my control back.

Pulling her hair back harshly to gain more access to her hair, I note her speed increasing as she greedily handles my erection. My sweet angel liked a bit of rough action it seems. Sinking my teeth into her shoulder, she squeals and wriggles in pleasure all the while trying to keep up the firm grip, she has. Using my weight and large frame, I force her over onto her back as I push my way on top of her gorgeous body. Reaching down, I grab hold of her wrists, yanking them both up over her head to grip them both in one hand. I'll still need the other to claim this body beneath me.

"You're very frisky this morning my sweet cailín álainn ... what shall I do with you now?" I nibble at her ear, aware of how sensitive her ears and neck are.

"Whatever you want," she whispered back, a hint of curiosity building in her.

A sly grin sneaks across my face as I accept her response, "Good girl, love" I reward her with a quick kiss, biting at her lips as I pull away. I could kiss Emerson forever; I swear it will never be enough.