22 - Dreamy Mist

This chapter contains sexual mature content and string language.  Recommended for 18+ audiences only

Arden POV

"What do you say we skip dinner love, stay in tonight" I suggest playfully, whilst nuzzling in that sensitive spot on her neck, my fingers edging their way closer to her clit. There is no fucking way I am ready to leave this room yet. I just got her back, why the hell should I share her with my crazy ass family. Nope, unless it involves me being inside her, or tasting her in some glorious way then I don't think we should do it tonight.

"Mmmmm... wait what?" I smirk against her neck as she responds, obviously distracted by the extra attention I'm showing her, "Arden, you know we can't"

"The fuck we can't love, you're mine remember, Mine" I growl, thrusting a couple of fingers in her wet hot sex, causing her to gasp. God dam, that sound is like music to my ears, along with every moan and groan she utters as I worship her, "This is mine"

"Yes" she whispers, arching her back, pressing herself into my hand in the effort to create more friction. Instead I pull my fingers almost all the out again, then just rest in place, not quite in, not quite out, teasing her into submission. "Oh god, please Arden"

So, fucking hot, to hear her beg, my name rolling off her tongue as sweet as honey, but laced with lust and desperation as her hunger begins to build deep in her core. It takes all I have in me not to give in to her right away, there's nothing I love more than to please this woman, but I have a mission of my own. I want to stay in tonight, and I could tell her that's what is going to happen, she'd let me make that call because she likes it when I take charge. This is different though, tonight I need her to agree to stay in, I want her to accept it. I want her to want too.

"What is it love?" I ask, knowing full well what it is she wants.

She lifts herself off my fingers and rolls over to face me, clearly feeling bold, then grabs my hand and slips my fingers back in, looking me in the eye the entire time. Watching her take control, even if I'll only allow it temporarily, is sexy as fuck. Her eyes widen as she moves my hand, driving my fingers deeper inside her, pure lust seeping from her pores as her heart rate increases.

"Tell me what I want to hear my sweet cailín álainn" I urge again, my own needs making it hard to control the situation. Fuck Emerson, if she'd tell me I can lock her in this room for the next 24 hours, I could worship every inch of her. She needs to tell me.

"Arden, ....ahhhh, oh ah Christ" her moans are getting more urgent, more demanding, her climax is nearing, I can't allow her to release, not until she answers...so why am I still allowing her to control my hand. Fuck who am I kidding, this is all me at this point, I can't deny this gorgeous angel of a dam thing. I'm going to give her the world if she'll allow it.

"Fuck!" I shout, pulling my hand free and lifting her by the waist to settle her down on top of me, her dripping pussy now rubbing against my throbbing dick, "I don't like to rush with you Emerson, but if you insist on making it to our dinner plans, then we better make this quick"

"Take me now then" she smiled, then before I can respond, lifted herself up, positioning her opening over my erection, and lowered herself down slowly. The faces she made were so erotic, as she felt her tight walls stretch as she took more of my thick length in. She always amazed me by how her body just takes in all of mine, further more proof that we were made for each other.

She pauses a moment to get used to the fullness of our bodies fitting together, then placing her hands on my chest, her nails digging into my skin as she begins to ride me.

"Holy Shit" I breath out as she catches me off guard. I'd expected her work way up to a quick pace, but she's started out strong, riding me hard and fast, her head thrown back and eyes closed as she grinds her sex up and down my cock in absolute ecstasy, lost in a dreamy mist of passion. At this rate I won't last long either.