Why Fates? Why?

A/N: SEQUEL! WOO! AND GUESS WHAT'S NEXT?

Nico: The Disclaimer To End All Disclaimers.
Me:...ok then
Nico: I do not belong to Miss Narrator over here. I belong to Rick Riordan, as do the rest of my crazy family.
Percy: Offended .
Nico: Shut up Percy. The Wizarding World belongs to J.K Rowling.
Me: ON WITH THE STORY!
Nico: You are way too overexcited about this.

***Nico's P.O.V***

Percy and Jason were fighting again. That is, if you can call what they were doing fighting. It was more puppy fighting with random shocks of lightning and water splashes. And of course they just had to pull me into it.

"NICO!" I was not getting involved in this. I'd rather stay dry and not electrocuted. With my  hand clasped around my sketchbook and a pencil tucked behind my ear, I smirked.

"I don't think so. But if you are asking for my opinion, Hades. Whatever you two are arguing about, Hades is better. See you round." The shadows began to engulf me, and I welcomed the chill upon my skin. The last thing I saw were the expressions in my cousin's faces (which were a mix of shock and disbelief) as the darkness swallowed me.

Where was it taking me? I didn't know. I simply commanded them to take me anywhere.

This, in hindsight, may have been my mistake.

Top Tip For The Novice Shadow Traveller: Always have a destination in mind.

***Harry's P.O.V***

Our sixth year at Hogwarts. It was the first Hogsmeade visit of the term and we were trying to put the events of fifth year out of our minds. It was a cold winter morning and Ron, Hermione and I were relaxing under a small wood that led off past the Shrieking Shack. We stood in the small amount of sunshine that was there, whilst our surroundings cast dark shadows.

"Harry," Hermione began, her voice laced with curiousity "Do you remember Nico?"

"Of course, hard to forget really. Why do you ask?"

Nico di Angelo. My...could I call him friend? Mystery cling to him like the shadows did. His surprising entrance, his unexpected (to all but me) departure

"Has he contacted you?" Hermione had expressed her opinion on Nico, and I doubt it had changed. He was an enigma. One she was determined to solve as well. I had had a feeling she wouldn't stay quiet for long.

"No. I wonder what happened to-"

My questioned was answered before it was asked. The shadows of the trees rippled and dispersed a figure. A figure wearing a WW2 aviator jacket, who had long black hair and eyes that seemed like they had the power to burn through my soul.

We looked on in amazement as he ate some sort of...were those lemon squares? He put them back in a small ziplock pouch marked with a strange language and finally noticed us.

"Oh for the love of Hades!" He exclaimed. "I've done it again haven't I?"

If he meant what I thought he meant he was right.

Nico di Angelo was back in England.

A/N: HELLO READERS! And thank you for being so.
You got your sequel :)
You got your first chapter :)
You got your 1000 words :)
So if you like what you see, vote, comment and follow!