Right! Left!

A/N: Heyo! New chapter, who wants to do the disclaimer?
Eris: Me, pitiful being.
Me: Woah, woah, WOAH. Who said you were allowed to do the disclaimer? Get back in the story.
Eris: But-
Me: In. Story. Now.
Eris: I will get my revenge...
Me: Now who wants to do it who isn't a god(dess)?
Luna: Me!
Me: Sure, go ahead Luna.
Luna: The author doesn't own anything; The Wizarding World belongs to J.K Rowling and the demigods belong to Rick Riordan. Watch out for Nargles.
Me: Thanks Luna! Onto the story!

***Boreas' P.O.V***

Dear Diary,

It has been a long time since the red head fell out of the window. I cannot leave, and my godliness is being stifled! The shame! I cannot believe the injustice of it. Eris shall most surely pay, for I have been wronged.

~Boreas

*2 minutes later*

Dear Diary,

I do believe I shall be alone forever. The witch has abandoned me, the jar has faded to snowflakes and the young demigods are nowhere to be seen. Most likely keeping up with the latest trend. People have no respect for gods these days.

~Boreas

*5 minutes later*

Dear Diary,

I have concluded that you are now my only comfort. Woe has befallen me, and I cannot even play Despacito. I have been cruelly tossed aside, my legacy turned to dust. Farewell world, this may be my last imprint on its mortal soil.

~Boreas

*Half an hour later*

Dear Diary,

I want the dam demigods to kick down that door. I've been in here for centuries. It. Sucks.

~Boreas

***Nico's P.O.V***

I rushed down the corridors with Will. Ginny was close behind and called out instructions for where to find the god.

"Left!"

"Right!"

"Up those stairs- wait no they moved- up those stairs then take a left"

"She does know where she's going, right?" I whispered to Will.

"I heard that!" She whipped her head around to glare at me as I ran into a wall.

"Ow! Why didn't you tell me to turn?"

"That's what you get for doubting me. Right!" Will snickered and I hit him on the arm painfully. After another round of instructions and close shaves, we reached the classroom. In front of us was a strange liquid that oozed across the floor. It was as black as my sword, and that should made the warning bells in my head start ringing straight (A/N: Don't you dare...) away.