[Enter, UNKNOWN]

A/N: I am so late, but here's the next chapter! Someone do the disclaimer so we can get on with the story.
???: I'll do it.
Me: Hey! No one even knows your name yet!
???: Deal with it. I'm doing it. Author doesn't own anything. J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan own their own bits. Can we get on with it already?
Me: Fine! Fine! Look! I'm writing, okay? Gods, you're almost worse than Zara. She's the only reason this chapter even exists to be honest.

***Hazel's P.O.V***

Some advice for the readers: when dead bodies suddenly fade away, there's usually something fishy going on. And I'm not talking about the time Percy and Leo left a whole bunch of fish in all the cabins on the Argo II. I was vaguely aware of Ginny's pale face when she saw the illusion of Luna Lovegood's lifeless form. Then our surroundings flickered out into nothingness, and we were falling down the metaphorical rabbit hole of literal shadows.

We landed silently in a monochrome room. There were a few photos tacked to the wall, and in the middle was a bed. Nico - why was he here? - was talking to another man I didn't know on it. "Nico!" There was no reply. He didn't even bat an eyelid.

"Nico? It's rude to ignore dead family members you know." No answer again. Ginny was staring at the man, confusion clear on her face. "Ginny?" I questioned as I turned away from the silent conversation. "What's wrong?"

"Well, that's Sirius Black." She crossed the room and inspected one of the photos. Four boys in Hogwarts robes smiled back at us, one of them vaguely resembling the person talking to Nico.

"And?" There was a pause as Ginny took a shard of her broken wand (was she ever going to get it fixed?) and fiddled with it.

"He's dead."

***Ginny's P.O.V***

"Dead?" I nodded, biting my lip. I thought I'd recognised the room beforehand, or at least the style of it: gloomy, miserable, and threatening to fall down at any moment.

"This is the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. I was here last summer. I think we're stuck in a memory." It made the most sense to me. Seeing Sirius was...strange, but it couldn't happen in the present. Nothing can bring back the dead...

Right?

Hazel groaned, turning the wall and proceeded to slam her head into it. "Not again! I've had enough of living in the past."

"Again?" She shook her head, and ceased taking her anger out on the slightly non existent walls.

"It's a long story. Do you know what's happening here?" I shrugged.

"Not particularly. Do you?"

She shook her head, taking a sidelong glance at her brother. "Nico never really mentioned what happened six months ago."

"Ah." That made sense, considering what I knew about him. "Do you think this is Eris' work then?"

"Actually," A voice came from behind me. "It's mine. My sister's not sophisticated enough for this. She'd chuck you all in a cell and mindlessly torture you, and that's so last year. The readers get bored, you see. Boreas says hi, Ginny Weasley. He would have come himself-" I turned around, cutting the unknown speaker off.

The goddess radiated power, and I could already notice the similarities to her...did she say sister? I decided not to question it. Her eyes were the same shade of brown, but they didn't have the same 'I want to torture you senselessly!' vibe that Eris' gave off. Her honey-coloured hair fell just below her shoulders, and she actually wore colours. Maybe she could give Eris tips...the yellow jumpsuit and gold brown jacket really screamed 'Unlike My Sister, I Can Dress Like A Fashionable Goddess'.