It's Starting

A/N: Hopefully there's a lot of action in this next chapter! Who's doing the disclaimer this time?
Eris: I'm doing it, step aside.
Me: I'm usually against arrogant gods and goddesses doing the disclaimer but you're mildly important so I'll let you continue.
Eris: Mildly important‽ I'm much more than-
Me: Do the disclaimer before I change my mind.
Eris:...the author doesn't own anything. The characters and settings from Harry Potter and Heroes of Olympus belong to J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan respectively.

***Nico's P.O.V***

It all started with the thunder. The thunder and the shadows that trickled in from the cracks in the wall. Darkness covering a pale blue sky. I was training alone in the Room of Requirement, letting out my frustration. Three weeks, and no sign of Will. I was ready to destroy Eris. There was no way of knowing if he was unscathed, except for that feeling in my gut that told me he was alive. But Will's tough, he'd get through this...right? I'd noticed the shadows, and ran to the Astronomy tower, where I found Hazel. She'd been staring at the stars for...some reason. "Hazel, it's happening."

"What?" She turned away from the window. My reply was urgent, and my hands kept fidgeting near my sword.

"The battle. It's happening. Get McGonagall for me?" Her face scrunched up in confusion.

"Who's McGonagall?"

"Scary woman with the glasses." She still seemed lost.

"...she can turn into a cat?" She nodded and started walking towards the exit.

"Got it. Stay safe Nico." She was gone before I could reply.

***Will's P.O.V***

I had no idea how I've survived the last three weeks. It was a miracle I was even alive at all. I didn't want to die. I was scared to die. I didn't want to go before telling Nico I love him.

Hissing in pain as the shadows lashed out at me again, I tried to block out the wave of self loathing. Eris had came in earlier...I think. I wasn't sure what was reality and what was an illusion anymore. The shadows whisper to me sometimes. I could hear them in the back of my head when I was trying to block the worst of it out.

No one will ever know what they said.

They spoke of different things this time however. Familiar voices. Snippets of conversations that had to be happening in the present. And then I realised: the shadows that clung to the walls of my prison were connected with the shadows that Eris sent out to do her dirty work. And if they were like some sort of portal...

Maybe I could find my way home. Back to Nico.

***Hazel's P.O.V***

I  rushed down corridors as I searched for the deputy head. I vaguely remembered where McGonagall's office was (key word being vaguely), but with over a hundred staircases and even more classrooms, I couldn't be sure. Finally I found the door, and knocked. When I got no answer, I knocked more urgently, the sound resonating in the lazy early morning hours.

"Miss Levesque, whatever has possessed you to make such a racket at five o clock in the morning!?" Professor McGonagall opened the door and glared at me. I knew I probably looked a mess. I couldn't get to sleep due to the time difference and I hadn't ran a brush through my hair since yesterday morning. Hurriedly pulling it into a ponytail using a hairband on my wrist, I explained the situation to the woman in front of me. I didn't ask how she knew my last name.

After I had filled her in, she nodded and flicked her wand, muttering a spell. "Expecto patronum."

Five silvery cats with spectacle markings around their eyes sprung out of the end and walked off in four different directions. "The prefects and Head boy and girl have been alerted. They will wake the rest of their house. The younger students will be evacuated, and anyone who has weapons training will be called upon to protect Hogwarts. I, as well as the other professors, will be putting up protective wards around the castle. I trust you and your brother will lead those remaining?" I nodded. I didn't question how she knew Nico and I were siblings either.

***Eris' P.O.V***

I walked down the corridors of Hogwarts using my puppet, spreading my shadows as I went. I used the girl for nothing more than convenience and stealth. A student wouldn't be questioned wandering the halls as a goddess would. I wanted to destroy Hecate's pet world with minimum effort.

It was easy enough getting the girl. She didn't put up much of a fight, and although she's a stubborn little brat, she doesn't resist as much as she could. Though simple mortals, even blessed ones, are always weak.

In the distance, I heard a roar as my army of monsters surfaced. The shadows in Tartarus had been painfully placed, but necessary to take them to my location. The wizards had been learning how to fight? They should take it as a gift. I'm giving them some first hand practice after all. I heard voices up ahead, and wondered briefly whether my prisoner could hear them too. The shadows are all connected, and I'm unsure whether it would be a blessing or a curse to torture him with voices he can't reach. But I doubt it'll matter.

Will Solace will be too lost in self despair to figure my puzzle out.

A/N: The amount of P.O.V changes in that is disgusting. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that chapter! The battle is nearing and everyone is preparing. Will Will (hehe) escape? Will Nico and Hazel lead the wizards against the monsters? Will I update consistently so you don't have to wait for too long?

Who knows.

Well I do, obviously, but I'm not telling.

Question of the Chapter: Ask me a question because I can't be bothered to think of one. I'll answer it if I want to. I probably will.

OH

STOP SCROLLING

OI

PERSON THAT WAS ABOUT TO SCROLL PAST THIS

STOP

I PUBLISHED A SOLANGELO AU

IT'S ON MY SHORT STORIES BOOK

GO CHECK IT OUT, IT'S MAINLY FLUFF

If you enjoyed this, comment and vote! If you want to see more of my stuff, follow!

Until next time,

~HouserOfStories