Catching Red Heads

A/N: So...hope you liked the ending to that last chapter. Wonder if Ginny's going to live...
Ginny: I hope so.
Me: AAARGH! How did you get here?
Ginny: You threw me off a building. I think I can do whatever I dam well want without reason.
Me: Well can you go back to being thrown off a building? I need to do the disclaimer and you did it last time!
Ginny: Urgh. Fine.
Will: Can I do it?
Me: You know what? Sure. And I might not throw you off something tall now.
Will: Uhh...ok....The author doesn't own anything! We are respectively owned by J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan!
Me: Onto the chapter.

***Will's P.O.V***

"Couldn't a cat have just slipped in while we were sleeping?"

"The door was closed, no cat would be able to push it open."

"It could be from one of the students from earlier?"

"We cleaned up after that. There was no cat hair here."

"Who had a ginger cat?"

"I don't know...I don't know." Nico trailed off, and I slipped an arm around his shoulders.

"Well, we may as well take a walk as we try to figure it out. Fresh air is good for your health."

"Of course my health is the first thing you think about Sunshine. But sure, after you." I smiled and opened the door with my other hand. Together, we stepped out into the corridor and started off in a random direction.

"Do you know where we're going Will?"

"Not exactly, but I'm pretty sure there's a stair case right...here!"

"Will?"

"Yeah Neeks?"

"Why are the staircases moving?"

"I have no idea. Let's try not to fall off."

Five minutes and some stair jumping later, we found ourselves in the castle grounds, wandering around. A few students gave us some odd looks, seeing as we weren't in robes and Nico had his sword attached to it's chain, but we ignored them. After dodging a few unwanted curses, we found ourselves alone on the courtyard. Well alone apart from the falling Gryffindor student- WAIT A MINUTE FALLING GRYFFINDOR STUDENT? STYX.

"Nico!" My boyfriend was spaced out staring at a herd of skeletal horses that were flying over a forest. "Nico!" I snapped my fingers in front of his face and shook him. Still no reply. "NICO!"

He snapped out of his stupor, hand immediately going towards his sword. "What is it? Monster? Eris?" I wordlessly pointed to the plummeting red head. "Oh, Ginny Weasley. Styx, we should probably make sure she doesn't die."

"You think?" We ran to underneath the window and Ginny, my heart pounding in my chest. Life and death situations do that to you sometimes. There was a muffled 'oof', a small scream and time sped up as I couldn't help but laugh at the sight in front of me. Nico, sprawled out on the floor, sowed knocked out of his grasp, had a very surprised Ginny Weasley on top of him.

"What happened? Who did I fall on?"

"Me." Came the groan from underneath her. She rolled off, her face going almost as red as her hair. Nico stood up, picking his sword up from the floor and sheathing it. "You fell on me."

"...oops. Oh and by the way, there's an arrogant god in that classroom." She pointed to a window.

***Ginny's P.O.V***

I smirked slightly as I thought about Boreas probably throwing a temper tantrum that I left him there alone. I then stood up, brushing the dirt off my hair and trying to make my cheeks less red.

"What?" Will's face was almost comical.

"Yeah, the North Wind. He was stuck in a jar." Nico flinched at the sentence, but I pushed it to the back of my mind. "He's annoying."

"You shouldn't insult gods." Will looked like he was holding back a laugh.

"It's the truth." I had a small smile on my face. "And he is still stuck in a classroom. Were we going to do anything about that or...?" The boys shared a glance.

"Maybe we should get him out?" Nico suggested.

"Maybe?" Will raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. We should get him out. Better?"

"Yes. Now let's go. You alright?" He directed the last part to me, and I nodded. My ankle was twinging, but I doubted that would be important. The demigods ran off, and I stumbled back to my dorm.

***Eris' P.O.V***

I watched as the young witch went back to her dormitory, noticing her wincing when she out weight on her ankle. I smirked, and a plan began to form in my head. How helpful Ginny Weasley had been. Even if The North Wind has escaped...I will not underestimate her again.

"Lying about an injury? I'm sure your friends won't like that much Miss Weasley. I wonder what they would do if they found out..."

A/N: I don't even know what this is. I tried? Well, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't, constructive criticism please. I will find you, Haters, and force you to listen to the music the kid who sits next to me in Science always plays when our teacher isn't near. Believe me, it shouldn't be legal. It's not even music. Just a load of swearing and bad instrument playing. Do no hating, and I will not assault you with trash.

Question of the Chapter: Who would you want to make an appearance in this from the PJO/HoO series?

Wanting to know your thoughts. I have my own idea but a lot of the time, you guys have way better ideas than me. I never would have thought of half the things you guys debate on, especially what weapons everyone should have. It's very interesting to read!

It's Chapter 10, and this book is definitely lasting a lot longer than I expected it to! I'm glad so many of you are read this - this book is nearing 1K reads and that's just amazing.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, comment and vote! If you want to see more of my stuff, follow! Until next time,

~HouserOfStories