One More Foe

A/N: Hello Readers! Time for the Disclaimer!
Me: Who's going to do it? *Drumroll*
Leo: Pick me! Pick me!
Me: Ok!
Leo: The Author does not own anything, especially not the Supreme Commander of the Argo II! My friends and I are owned by Rick Riordan. The Wizarding World is owned by J.K Rowling.
Me: On to the story!

***Harry's P.O.V***

Hermione, Ron and I were relaxing in the common room in front of the fire, quietly discussing our first training session. Our weapons had been kept in the Room of Requirement while we were still beginners, so we couldn't skewer each other in the corridors.

Smart idea really.

***Nico's P.O.V***

I yawned as the Room provided me with another piece of paper to write on. "So, Ginny Weasley - that's the ginger girl in Gryffindor - is a strong fighter."

"Luna Lovegood was certainly different."

"How so?"

"Very unpredictable. Occasionally used words to confuse her enemies."

"Interesting..." The conversation went on, until we were both half asleep and struggling to stay that way.

"Neeks?"

"Mhmm?"

"You should get some sleep."

"Just because I should doesn't mean I will."

"Neeks!"

"Don't call me Neeks."

"Shut up, I know you secretly like it." He playfully ruffled my hair as I blushed. "But seriously, get some sleep. You look dead on your feet."

"I am Death."

"Doesn't mean you have to look like it. Now sleep. We can work on this in the morning."

"Fine." I turned over onto my side and closed my ideas, ignoring Will's blatant smirking. I could hear him humming softly as he packed away scattered pencils and pieces of paper. (Because who uses quills anymore, let alone parchment? Wizards were a weird bunch of mortals.) "Will, are you humming the theme tune of Mario Cart?" I questioned, keeping my eyes closed.

"...maybe?"

"You're a dork Solace."

"You love me for it though." I heard him laugh as he flopped down next to me, warmth emitting from him. What is the deal with Apollo campers being like a mini sun. All. The. Time. I wasn't complaining though. He put an arm around my waist and I shuffled closer to him as we both fell asleep.

***Narrator (That's Me!) P.O.V***

Little did the two demigods know, things were about to get a lot more complicated...

Unbeknownst to them, a figure watched in the shadows, a cruel smile adorning their face. Their eyes flashed red in the darkness, a splash of colour against their camouflage.