Discord In The Court

A/N: Next chapter! Who will do the-
Nico: I haven't done it for a while. Let me.
Me: Fair enough. You go.
Nico: Neither I, nor my friends, are owned by the author. Rick Riordan owns us. J.K Rowling owns all places and characters from the Harry Potter series.
Me: On with the story!

***Ginny's P.O.V***

I woke up before anyone else, at about half five in the morning. I changed into my robes and slipped down the stairs to the common room. I stopped at the foot of the staircase and listened for anyone coming. There was silence. Out of the portrait hole I hopped, and started walking down the corridors. Then I heard talking in the room ahead.

"Spread some discord among your friends my puppet."

"I'm not your puppet."

"Think again. How would they feel if they knew what you were doing? Betrayed perhaps? Disappointed?"

"Shut up."

"That's no way to speak your mistress, puppet."

"Shut up!"

"That sort of rudeness should be punished. But I'm nice, so I'll let it slide."

"Yes. 'Nice'."

The first voice was like satin, running through my fingers like water. The second seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Abandoning my previous intent, I slipped behind a suit of armour and listened to the voices as they began to come out.

To my surprise, only one person did. It reminded me of the stories my brothers told me about Professor Quirrel, who had Voldemort attached to the back of his skull and I shuddered at the thought. Just thinking about it made me mildly sick.

The figure was lit up slightly in the morning light, and went speeding down the corridor. I saw a head with long, brown, bushy hair and a hand spill a potion onto the floor before they disappeared completely. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding, and stepped out from behind my hiding place. My heart was thumping in my chest, and I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. I could still see the classroom that they'd left, and a strange blue light was spilling out. Swallowing any fears I had, I made my way to the door, and opened it. The light grew stronger, and I tentatively stepped into the classroom. It was nothing particularly special, with rows of desks and a board at the front. A few posters and paintings were on the walls, and I assumed it was an unused Charms classroom. On the middle desk, 3 away from a window looking out onto the Quidditch Pitch, was a small jar. I edged closer to it, taking in all of its details. It was a regular jam jar size, with frost covering the lid. Inside was a pulsing blue light, it's brightness captivating. I was about to pick it up when I heard a cough behind me.

I turned round, an ominous feeling creeping up on me like a vine. Lingering in the doorway in front of me was a tall women, with hair as black as ravens, and brown eyes that held a spark of madness. She wore a long skirt that seemed to be made of shadows, and a long sleeved top that mirrored her skirt. There were rings on her fingers, and a smirk on her face. "Well, well, well, look what we have here." Her voice was quiet and mocking, and I was frozen in place by her words.

"Eris." I summoned my voice in the presence of the goddess, clutching my wand defensively. She flicked her wrist, and my wand went flying out of my hands. She stamped on it and it turned to dust underfoot, a shard hitting the wall listlessly. I bit my lip.

"Now now, that's not nice. You should learn some manners Little Miss Weasley. And...oops. I see you've discovered my other little prisoner." I glanced other to the jar, horrified.

"How did you even get through the barriers?"

"I'm a goddess, your mediocre magic is too weak against me. And of course, my little puppet helped."

"Puppet!?"

"Well she's hardly an equal, and I control her. In all honesty, she's rather annoying." I could hardly believe what I was hearing. "Well it was nice knowing you Miss Weasley, but I have to be going now, I'm sure you understand. Wizards to overthrow, demigods to crush under some eight inch heels. Ciao." She left the room, and I ran after her, only to have the door shut in my face. I tried the handle desperately but the door wouldn't budge. My wand was useless, and no amount of force would penetrate the door. I looked over at the jar as I leaned against the wood. It continued shining, occasionally blinking and making the room colder. I shivered.

Curiously, I inched over to the jar and picked it up. It was icy cold to the touch, but I tentatively unscrewed the lid. Eris, for all her godly power, had put no protection on it from the outside. I let the lid drop to the ground, and shielded my eyes as the light grew blinding. When it died down, and I could open my eyes, I was stunned into silence. Staring right back at me, was a man (most likely another god) who had white hair and icy blue eyes. He was wearing a white suit and looked slightly dazed. "Who are you?" I questioned, feeling extremely confused.

"I could ask the same for you young witch. But I am Boreas, the North Wind."

A/N: I have been busy. And wow has a lot been published on Wattpad. 3 short stories and this in one weekend? You guys better appreciate this! :p

Question Of The Chapter: What do you think will happen to Ginny?

Also, because this is one of my favourites, here is another poem by e.h:

She has a bookshelf for a heart,
And ink runs through her veins,
She'll write you into her story,
With the typewriter in her brain,
Her bookshelf's getting crowded,
With all the stories she's penned,
Of the people who flicked through her pages,
But closed the book before the end,
And there's one pushed to the very back,
That's sits collecting dust,
With its title in her finest writing,
"The One Who Lost My Trust'',
There's books she's scared to open,
And books she doesn't close,
Stories of every person she's met,
Stretched out in endless rows,
Some people only have a sentence,
While others once held a main part,
Thousands of inky footprints,
That they've left across her heart,
You might wonder why she does this,
Why write of people she once knew?
But she hopes one day she'll mean enough,
For someone to write about her too.

Now for a small announcement...or whatever, I don't know what this is. I want to do a Q&A at some point in this, and if not in this book then maybe the sequel (Third and Final book in the trilogy) and for that I need questions. You can ask questions directed to the following people/characters. To do so, comment your question on their name.

Nico

Will

Harry

Ron

Hermione

Ginny

Luna

The Author (me!)

Other (comment the name and question)

Thank you for reading! If you liked this, vote and comment! If you want to see more of my work, follow!

Until next time,

~HouserOfStories