Sisterly Love

A/N: Yay, new chapter! Who will do the disclaimer this time?
Boreas: Me! Now that I am free-
Me: No.
Boreas: But-
Me: No.
Boreas: I am a god-
Me: And I'm the author, so shut it.
Boreas: Hmm...
Hazel: Can I do it?
Me: Sure!
Boreas: That is not-
Me: *death glare*
Hazel: The author does not own anything, the characters and places from Harry Potter belong to J.K Rowling and the characters and places from Percy Jackson belong to Rick Riordan.
Me: Good job Hazel.
Hazel: Thank you! On with the story!

***Nico's P.O.V***

"There's a training session this evening. I'll see you there." I turned and walked out of the door, leaving Ginny and Boreas alone. Perhaps not the best idea. I didn't care. I could only think about Will, and how stupid I had been. I should've anticipated this, anticipated something from Eris. I was briefly aware of the temperature dropping around me, and a few younger students scuttling away in fear. It wasn't until I reached an abandoned bathroom that I collected my thoughts. I should probably IM camp...

"And who might you be?" A high pitched voice appeared behind me. I jumped and swung my sword wildly. A translucent girl in robes crossed her arms and sniffled. "I was just asking...you didn't have to try to stab me!" She seemed on the verge of tears, and I blinked as I realised.

"You're a ghost. It went right through you."

"Oh, let's swing swords through Myrtle because it'll go right through her! 10 points if you swing through her stomach, 30 if you get it through her nose!" Myrtle wailed and I hurriedly backed out of the bathroom. Even though my father is Hades, hysterical teenage ghost girls is not something I wanted to deal with. I eventually found another empty bathroom and turned on the tap. A slither of light from a broken window (they're wizards, why do they have broken windows?) made a tiny rainbow above the basin. Fishing a dracmae out of my pockets, I thought about who I was going to call. Chucking the gold coin through the rainbow, I muttered the offering to Iris as I said the first person who came to mind.

"Nico? Jason told me about your quest, what's wrong? Is Will with you--" I shook my head numbly. "Nico...is Will...is he?"

"I don't know. It was Eris, and I wasn't quick enough and- and he was gone."

"Oh Nico. I'm coming, hang on." They swiped a hand through the message. I stared ahead at the wall, speaking to the remains of the image.

"Thanks Hazel."

~~~~~~~~name me~~~~~~~~~

Barely 10 minutes after I had made the call, I heard hooves outside. I couldn't deal with the freaky staircases so I shadow travelled outside on the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest. Arion stopped next to me, Hazel on his back. She slid off and threw her arms around me. "Hey sis." I tried to keep my voice level. Hazel simply hugged me tighter before breaking away to look me in the eye.

"What happened?" I shakily started to tell her what had happened so far. A few traitorous tears slipped down my face as I talked, Will's confused and scared face before Eris closed in etched into my mind.

"It wasn't your fault Nico. You couldn't have done anything. And Will wouldn't have wanted you to beat yourself up other all this would he?" I shook my head. "Exactly. We've got wizards to teach, a demigod to find and a goddess to defeat. You don't have to do it alone." I managed to smile a little bit at that and Arion ran off in a huff. Hazel beamed back at me. "Are you going to show me around then?" I actually laughed at that.

"I can't do that, I don't even know my way around one floor. I'll show you where we're training them though. We ran off into the castle, and I felt a little less helpless as Hazel giggled next to me.

Later that evening, the students filtered in through the doors of the Room of Requirement. Hushed chatter filled the room as I stood at the front with Hazel. I could still feel the empty space that Will should have filled, but a smaller, Hazel-shaped one made it easier to bear. Soon enough they quietened down.

"What's the little kid doing here? Shouldn't she be playing dolls in nursery?"

Someone just signed their death sentence. Hazel and I exchanged a quick silent conversation before she pounced on Zacharias Smith.

"Say that again?"

"Sh-shouldn't you b-be playing dolls?" He was shaking as she pinned him to the wall.

"I haven't got time for your misogynistic attitude. If you want to live, pay attention and keep your lousy opinions to yourself before I send them and you to my father." Smith somehow regained a slither of his cockiness.

"Oh I'm so scared. Not your father." I smirked at this and walked over.

"Yes our father. You might have heard of him, he's just the Lord of the Underworld." The look of fear on Smith's face was one I would cherish for a long time. Turning my back on him, I returned to the front with Hazel. Ignoring the whispers behind me I took out my sword. "Second lesson. Who's ready to get started?"

A/N: That's done and dusted. Hello!

I decided to give you guys a chapter that leaves you wondering what torture Will's facing but also shows some Nico and Hazel sibling stuff. Or whatever that was.

Q&A is still open. Check out the authors note a couple of chapters back for more information on that.

Next weekend I'm going on a trip so that update will either be early or a little later than usual. I'm not sure, it depends if it's finished. I won't leave you guys hanging for too long though. Swear it on the Styx.

Um...I'm bored guess the Musicals by the references:

1) September 1st, 1989,

    Dear Diary,

2) I'm gonna make him say my   name!

3) Based on actual events, where people died.

     No one died.

People who get it right by the time I next update get a shout-out. Answers will be in the next note.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, comment and vote! If you want to see more of my stuff, give me a follow!

Until next time,

~HouserOfStories