Chapter 3

Okay it turns out avoiding Regina isn't as easy as I imagined it to be. As she already mentioned, we share almost all Classes, except the last one, Chemistry. My Eyes glance over to Regina, a dark-or even black haired Guy, and another Brunette sitting at a Table in some distance. She hadn't seemed to have spotted me yet. "Earth to Emma!", Mara interrupts my Thoughts.
"What?"
"You've been out"
"Duh"
"So, again, how was the first part of Hell?", she asks Laughing, while everyone else at the Table, A Tall Blonde, A Brunette, I think her Name was Lily, a Guy from the Football Team I think, and a nerdy brunette, joined her Laughter as well. I just roll my Eyes at her pathetic try to be funny.
"It's School, Mar. What do you expect me to say?"
"Okay okay Grumpy Pants I was just-Oh wait there's Regina!", She rambles before waving to the Smaller Brunette, who immediately lifts her Head and waves back smiling. Then she gets up and comes over-great Mara! I swear she's doing that on Purpose! I told her already my Struggles with the Mills Girl! Maybe she wants to smell her too? Wait but why would she have to be here for that? I've smelled Tiny over the whole School Cafeteria-and it's making me hungry, not the good kind.

Us Vampires don't really have to eat, we can of course, but we don't necessarily need to. Except Blood of course, and Regina's Smell is so good, a part of me just wants to dig in, but I know I can't! "Hey! Guys, this is my Brother Killian!", She introduces smiling and kisses his Cheek before she takes the Place next to Mara, Killian takes the one next to her. I smirk slightly as Mara's eyes flutter close once Tiny is next to her, clearly my dear Sister Just now got Regina's alluring Smell, and I'm glad I'm not the only one of us being caught off guard by it.

"So how was your First Day?", Mara asks. (Probably to focus on anything else than the valuable Aroma around us, and rather to concentrate on Regina's Voice telling about the first few Lessons.)
Not wanting to smell her Scent anymore, in both, fear that I might not be able to hold back my Desire, and in fear of my Fangs showing and my Eyes turning, I get up without a word and walk to my usual Spot at the School. It was behind the actual School building and it was perfect to smoke peacefully. It isn't exactly hidden, but it was far enough away so no one would annoy me, if they wouldn't be walking to me on purpose. How can I already have a good Spot if this is my First Day in this School? Well, I broke in some days ago. I looked around the Cafeteria and looked for Places like this, got a Copy Of The Key to the Roof, looked into some Classes to know where they were (especially mine of course), walked through the Corridors and checked out the Sports-hall.

I can't help but let my Mind drift back to the petite, and as well clumsy Brunette. Why is it so hard for me to stay controlled when it comes to her? Is she...maybe...also a Vampire? No. I sure would've noticed-right? Yes, of course I'd have noticed. We all have this tint of Black in our Eye, no, not the Pupil, but it's like a tiny dot of Blackness in our usually colorful eyes, plus we smell A little bit like Blood. Humans can't smell it, but Vampires can. If Tiny was a Vampire, then I sure as hell had already noticed that. So what else is she? What makes her so special? So irresistible? I've never met a Human that smelled like that, is this how Dawn felt? I sure as Hell don't want to get separated from Humans like her, it's almost pathetic and shows everyone that you don't, or didn't, have enough control over yourself, but let's not talk about that Accident now. I have either to find a way to keep Regina away, or a way to get used to her Tempting Scent, and have control over myself. She is just a Human, so what could be so hard about that, right? Humans are fragile, pathetic and weak little things, but then there is Regina. She seems...well, she seems different, but I can't tell what it is that's so different about her. Of course, she's beautiful, a blind one would've noticed that. Her Voice isn't as harsh as the one of many others, her Skin is softer, as I realized when she interviewed our Hands before, to drag me to the next Class, even though the clumsy little Brunette ran into the wrong Direction about Three Times. Her Smell-it was divine. It's hard to believe that she truly is just one of those little humans.

• • • • • • • • • •

My Eyes roll in the Back Of My Head As the Taste Of Human Blood finally runs over my Tongue again. It's been about two Weeks since my Father got us something from the Hospital, and I missed the Taste dearly. I hate hunting-it's messy and I don't like eating a Rabbit or some deer, but Human Blood-It's Great, and I know I shouldn't, but a part of me fantasizes about how great the Taste Of Regina's Blood must be. So Sweet, so fresh, so Human. I'm well aware of how much this is getting me new Problems and making it harder for me to stay focused and Controlled, but I couldn't stop myself from imagining the Blood in my Mouth being Regina's.