Chapter 13

It's been a Week and I'm so happy! I haven't told Regina that I'm A Vampire-yet. But I'm pretty sure that I'm going to do it soon. Yesterday I asked her for a date, and she said yes! I mean okay, she's my Girlfriend, but I still didn't really expect her so say yes. She can't really have a Sleepover at my Place, given I have to get out to Hunt or we have to learn. I've had that conversation about My 'true self' very often already-in my Head Of course. I was going through all the Possibilities I had when she would freak out. I thought of turning her if she wouldn't take it well, it was better than to die-right? I know how selfish I am, but I can't help it. I don't ever want to let her go again, but I also don't want to turn her if it's not absolutely necessary, after all it's a very Painful Progress. I don't want to do this to her, she is Human-my Human. My Girl. I don't want to turn her into such a Monster as I am, which is why I'm waiting as long as possible until I tell her. About the Date-I decided to go Bowling with her. Okay 'I' didn't really decide it-I couldn't come up with something cute or cool so I asked Dawn to help me. She's the most emotional of us so she knows best when it comes to dating and all that Stuff. I really hope Regina will like it, it'd be pretty damn poor if I fucked up on the first official Date.

• • • • • • • • • •

I hold back my Groan as I breathe in Reginas Scent once again. She's never been at bowling before, so she asked me to help her, which is why we're in this Position now. Me leaning against her, her back pressing against my Front while I guide her Hand with the 'Bowling Ball' (AN//Idk the actual name of it, or if there even is one) down to the Ground before she releases it, just after a few seconds it rolls to the side and Falls onto the gap. "How can this be so hard?", She Asks Giggling And takes the Bowling Ball again before going back to stand in front of me. "Okay come here. This Leg goes there, put your Arm like this...exactly. Focus on the pins, okay? Now, are you standing good? Straight to face with the pins?", I ask and she nods before we try it again, this Time it also goes a little to the Side but she ends up hitting 3 Pins. "I did it!!!", She exclaims happily and jumps into my Arms-literally. 3 pins and she thinks she's the Star? Oh Baby...on the other Hand, quite Nice for the first time-even thought it probably was Luck. "Yeah, you did well, Tiny.", I say And Eskimo-kiss her, which causes her to Giggle more. "Can I play now too?", I ask and she nods and climbs off me again. I take my Bowling Ball once all the Pins are Placed back on their Place and move to roll as well-this time it hits all but one and I smile hearing Regina gasp behind me. "I've done this for Years.", I explain shortly and kiss her Nose. Am I actually some kind of pervert for going out with a 17-years old even thought I'm 142-years? Ugh forget it-Whatever keeps you young, they say. And Regina definitely keeps me young with all her Laughter and Giggles. I take out my Phone and as she sees it, she does a little pose for me, which causes me to chuckle before I take a photo and set it as my Lockscreen.

 I take out my Phone and as she sees it, she does a little pose for me, which causes me to chuckle before I take a photo and set it as my Lockscreen

• • • • • • • • • •

"You know, I'm gonna practice this now, so I'll win one day.", Regina mutters Giggling as she eats her Toast. "Mmm Mara is better than me thought, maybe she'll help you.", I Reply smirking and take her Hand in mine, my fingers softly brushing against her Knuckles. "Today was great. Thank you.", She opines dreamily. "You're welcome, Im glad you liked it.", I reply and kiss her Hand. The way we are right now, in this Moment, would make it seem like we're just a Normal Couple. Well we are in Regina's Eyes. Ugh I wish I could just tell her, she has to know at some Point, after all. "I'm going to organize the next date!", She exclaims with a wide grin. "And What tells my Little Girl that there will be a second date?", I tease smirking. "I don't know...But can you really say no to me?", She Asks innocently with her big brown eyes gazing at me while she moves onto my Lap, her Fingers doing circles on my Stomach. "Mmm I guess I can't.", I reply and kiss her softly. She hums into the Kiss and I can feel my Fangs starting to come out once again. She hadn't realized them yet, even thought we kissed often with them out-one time she even bumped against it with her Tongue, but she chose not to comment and just continue kissing.