Chapter 21

AN//Probably gonna continue with the double updates

"Do you play?", I hear Regina ask from Some Distance. When I arrive in the Room her Voice comes from, I get a good Look of the Guitar resting in her Lap. "Yeah, or well, I used to. Honestly, I'm not sure if I can still do it.", I Answer laughing as I join her sitting on the Floor. "Play something?", She Asks And I chuckle and take the Guitar from her before starting to play (if you can call my attempt to play again after at least five Years 'play' even) Clocks by Coldplay. I glance over at her for a few Times, smiling when I see the adorable dimples on her Cheeks caused by the bright smile on her Lips. Her Eyes stay focused on the Guitar for the whole Time I play, sparkling with Love and Happiness that I wish I'd be able to keep the whole time.

"That was Beautiful.", She mutters with a Small smile when the Song ends. "Just like you.", I Reply and she laughs a little, the Sound immediately warming my Heart. "Smooth Swan.", She says giggling. "Is there anything else you play?", She Asks, looking around in the Room. "I used to Play The Piano as well. I probably would have more time to learn other things as well Thought.", I Answer honestly. "Wait how old are you actually?", She Asks And I chuckle. "One Hundred forty-two.", I Reply and her Eyes widen a little before she breaks out in Laughter. "What?", I ask chuckling. "I'm in Love with a Grandma!", She Answers laughing. "You know at Vampires that is actually really long. A grandma would probably be like....one and a half Thousand Years or something like that.", I Reply and her Laughter dies down again. "That's...old..really old...is-don't you-like-get too much then?", She Asks And I shake my Head and kiss hers chuckling. "No, we have a Rule Of never having more than Three Kids. So for example, if my Mother would get pregnant again, she would have to kill the Child. It might be cruel but three kids is a pretty good deal anyway. There aren't so much Vampires anyway. I wouldn't know any other than My Sisters and Parents here in Storybrooke-or in Maine in general to be honest.", I explain chuckling and she nods slowly. "That's..probably a Reason why I've never met one before.", She Replies with a small chuckle. "Wait-do we like-Tell your Parents about us? Or like, introduce us somehow?", She Asks nervously, and I have to admit once again how cute this little Human is. "If this is what you want. I've already told them about us, but I'm sure they would approve some kind of Dinner, they're pretty old style.", I explain. "What if they won't like me?!", She Asks, nervously, as I can tell by her quick breathing. "They Do like you. They're just a little bit pissed at me for some Reasons but they like you, I promise.", I reassure, and just seconds after I regret my Choice Of Words.

"What Reasons?"
"Just Some little things, it's nothing about us"
"So why won't you tell me?"
"I don't want to upset you"
"It's it's nothing about us, why would it upset me so much?"
"Please"
"Please"
"Are you copying me Now, Tiny?"
"Don't switch the Theme...please tell me..you know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yes, of course.", I Reply sighting-I know I have to tell her. No more Secrets-I promised it so myself-for us. "It's mainly because of my Sister Dawn. She's...she's having a few Problems Controlling herself around Humans, so my Mother said it might not be so good to have you around all the Time because it's extremely hard for Dawn to stay calm then.", I explain and her eyes soften again. "She's never seemed like I'm a burden..", She mutters, probably thinking I wouldn't hear it-but I do. "You're not a burden, Babygirl. It's just..you're Human and you smell...tempting. It's pretty hard to keep calm around you and since Dawn is the Youngest one of us, she's having a few Problems with that. But she likes you and loves to spend time with you. My Parents are just really strict when it comes to her and They don't want to get anyone in Danger.", I explain and softly caress her Cheek. "I love spending time with her too.", She Replies and I smile. Dawn is going to freak out if I tell her that-she'll be happier than ever because I know how much she likes Regina. Well I can't blame her. "Emma...?...why are your Parents so overprotecting about her?", She Asks carefully, seemly knowing that this isn't something anyone likes to talk about. "I can't tell you yet, I'm sorry Baby. It's something really uncomfortable for us to talk about, but I, or Dawn herself, might tell you soon, okay?", I ask and she nods and smiles a little, showing me that she isn't too disappointed. "Now, let's get you Home?", I ask and she frowns, but nods.

• • • • • • • • • •

When she moves to open the Front door Of Her House, it already gets opened and a Tall Figure stands in the Way, arms crossed and with a stone cold Face. I can hear Reginas Breath hitch and her Heartbeat quicken at the Sight Of him. His Eye color seems to be Green, his Hair is Brown and he has a small Beard. (AN//I thought of Him as Wil Traval (portrays Sheriff Nottingham in OUAT). "Where have you been the whole Weekend? And who's That?", He Asks calmly, but I can hear the Anger behind his words, seemly just repressed because I'm right next to Regina. "I-I was with Emma...that's her, me and her had to work on a Project for School..", Regina answers and slightly shrinks down in herself. I do my best to keep my Anger in, but I know I'm not doing the best Job. Just one little minute alone with him and I could-no. That wouldn't help. "Mh. Whatever, get inside and make Dinner.", He says, even thought it sounds a lot more like a command, and she gives me an Apologizing Look before hugging me goodbye, leaving a soft kiss on my Neck, hidden and fast enough so the Man in front of us won't notice. She quickly gets inside and the Man moves to close the Door, but I push it open and grab him by the Collar of his Shirt once Regina is out of sight. "Listen here Fucker, you will leave her the fuck alone, do you understand?", I growl and he tries fighting me off him. "What the Hell is wrong with you?! Regina is my Daughter and I won't tolerate her to have sick Friends just as you!", He snaps and I know my Eyes are red now, given the way he's looking into them. "The Hell She is! You're just the little Shit her Mother likes. And I swear if I find just one Bruise on her Body, or if I find out about one single mean thing you say to her, I will come by again, and I will fuck you up, understood?", I growl and push him hard against the wall, causing a part of it to break off and him to groan loudly, given I've used some of my Extra Strength for this one. "Y-Yes.", He whimpers And tried to leave. Oh honey I'm not done with you yet. "Oh and by the Way, you're a Good STEPdad, so why aren't you gonna be nice and invite me in? While YOU are making Dinner.", I ask and he nods quickly while I smirk.