Chapter 31

Mara and Me run through the Forest, as fast as possible. I hope it's not too late. I don't even know where we're running-I know where Regina is going-her stupid Stepdads' House. But I have no idea where it is. I try focusing on something else instead-Reginas blood. I don't feel the pull to drink from her anymore, given she's a Vampire now, but the smell still drives me insane. I can smell it from here, we're not so wide away as we might think.

The smell leads us to a Cabin, it's in the Woods, but it looks more like a Cabin from a Hunter or a Fisherman maybe. It might as well be good as a place for summer vacations-whatever! I quickly run inside, Mara following me closely. I hear screams and soon the Scene Of Regina on Top Of The Man comes into theView. He's screaming, but can't get her off, she's probably crushing him with her new found Strength. "Regina!", I yell-No Reaction. Mara tries pulling her off, but doesn't succeed. Regina just hisses at her before she continues drinking. I quickly come to help Mara, together we pull the Smaller Brunette off, her Chin and Mouth are covered in Blood. Her Shirt and Jeans also are and I'm pretty sure there also is some blood sticking in her Hair. "Shht.", I say, pulling the struggling Brunette into my Arms. She may be strong now, but a new Vampire will never be as Strong as an 'old' one. She eventually calms down in my Arms and her Body goes Limp. "Thank you for not fighting me anymore, Tiny one.", I say and kiss the Top Of Her Head. She places three little kisses on my Chin, but otherwise she stays in her Position. Looking over, I see Keith. His Neck is basically lacerated. There's no way he would've survived that. "Looks like we're going to talk to your Family sooner than planned.", I say sighing. She doesn't say a word, but soon she dozes off in my Arms.

• • • • • • • • • •

"Okay we've got a plan, but you have to help us with this and try Okay, Baby? Can you try to keep control for me?", I ask and she nods. I get up from the bed to get everything we need, by now we're back at my House and Mara and Dawn are helping me to make her look a little bit more human again. We've gotten her in new clothes already and washed her, now just the details were important. "I-I'm so sorry Emma.", She croaks out and I immediately turn around, my heart breaking at the sight. Her Still red Eyes are glistening with Tears and her Lip is quivering. "Baby don't Be Sorry. This was an Accident but it's going to go better now okay?", I reply and she nods sniffling. "Do-Do I still have to kill People?", She Asks And I shake my Head, much to her Relief. "No Tiny, just Animals now.", I assure her and she nods again. "Okay can you try changing your Eye color back for me?", I ask and she nods once again. "Okay you just have to think about something that you like-or love even.", I explain and she does so. Her first Attempt fails, given the Color just goes to brown for a few seconds before her eyes change back to red. At the second one, they stay. She's a quick learner-that's good. "That was Great, now try to put back the Fangs? You really just have to contain Control of yourself for that.", I explain and she tries is, but fails. Then again-again a Fail. Over and over again, but it doesn't work and she lets out a huff. "Okay just don't open your Mouth so much, okay Baby?", I suggest and she nods smiling. "Okay let me do your Make up.", Dawn says and immediately gets to work once Regina agrees. "About Keith..we have a Plan, but you'd have to tell your Mom what he did to you. We'd say that he did it again and that we reported it, which is why he 'left'.", I explain and she nods, Pain flashing through her eyes. "Tha-That will keep his Death a Secret?", She Asks, terrified even. Just because she's a Vampire now it doesn't mean all that Pain is gone, in fact it's even worse now-it's probably what caused the Accident earlier. "Yes Baby, but we need to make it believable, so you will have to be there and confirm it.", I explain and softly caress her cheek with my Thumb. Her Skin is not as warm as usual, but isn't as cold as mine either. "Emma...?..I'm hungry..", she admits quietly, more Tears Running down her Cheeks. I mention for Mara to get some Blood from a Deer that Dawn got earlier, it's still fresh and warm, it should taste 'alright' to the petite Brunette. Of course Human blood is better, but she has to be completely under Control to be able to drink is as some little snack here and there. Once Mara is back, Regina immediately reaches for the Glass and hungrily drinks it all up in one go. "More?", She Asks, big brown Eyes staring up at me. "Of course Baby.", I reply and Mara disappears again-getting three Cups now, we all knew Regina would want as much as she could get. She's new and wants-and needs-as much as possible. Before we give the Next Glass to Regina, we watch as she adorably pokes her Fangs, like a Child trying to find out of they were sharp enough to hurt her. "Why can't I put them back?", She Asks, puppy eyes on full mode now. I gently bring the next Glass to her lips and she drinks eagerly from it. "It will take time to do that. I needed almost two Months to get control over them-a whole Year to gain complete Control over everything-every time I want to. It's hard but you can do it, I know it. But the harder thing is the switch from Human Blood to Animal one. Now it doesn't seem bad, but soon you will crave more Human blood.", I explain, honestly. She has to know what is going to happen. Her Face shows pure horror, Shock and Sadness. Sensing this, my Sisters leave the Room for us to talk. "Do-Does that mean I'll become dangerous to the People I love? If-If it gets bad, can you lock me inside so I won't hurt anybody? Please...I really don't want anybody to get hurt because of me..", She Asks, or more begs, sniffling softly as if she tries to hold back the Tears. "Of course I would Tiny, but that won't happen. We can do this, and if not then we can get help.", I answer and kiss her Nose. "Will-Will I ever be dangerous to you?", She Asks, sadness clearly showing in her brown orbs now. "You won't ever be dangerous to me Babygirl. You're my Girlfriend, I know how to handle you.", I answer, joking lightly. Im not going to let anybody hurt her, including herself.