Chapter 19

AN/ Double update again! PS IMPORTANT: i just finished an Ageplay story (in drafts), which i would publish after this story. Would you read it? (It's 5H) Please answer

The Moment I close the door of the Cabin again, I feel myself getting shoved against me, my Lips crashing against Regina's. "Fuck..", I groan as I feel my Fangs coming out. I'm also pretty sure that my Eyes are red again. I carefully Pull Regina closer by The Back Of Her Head, afraid that I might hurt her with my Strength. "I'm sorry, you're just..", She Replies, But makes no move to pull away, instead I can feel her Hands on my Waist, her Tongue is being pushed into my Mouth, claiming it almost. I groan again, my Hands wandering down to her Ass and squeezing it while my Tongue reaches out and fights hers, after a few seconds she gives in an lets me take Control over the Kiss. I bring my other Hand down to her Ass as well, picking her up before switching our positions and pressing her against the Door. My Mouth goes to her Collarbone, first I Place Small kisses on it before sucking.  "Fuck please..", She moans into my Mouth and starts grinding against me. This is when Realization finally hits me and I quickly put her back on the Ground, checking her Body for any injuries. How could I be so stupid?! How far would I've taken it?! I should know better than to do this-all the Ways I could hurt her-I could loose control, I could press her too hard against the Door, I could hurt her with my Fangs-there were so many Possibilities! How can I be so careless?! I would never forgive myself if I'd hurt her.

"Babe?", She Asks, confusedly. "I'm so sorry Regina! Are you okay?", I ask and carefully brush her Hair out of the Way, taking a look at her Neck and Collarbone. No Marks-thankfully. She seemed alright. "What?"-"I'm sorry Regina, this can't happen yet. What if I'd loose Control? I can't let you get in any Risky Situation-that right now was so recklessly!", I mutter nervously, when I look back to meet her eyes, Her Head is tilted down, once I lift it I'm finally met with her Eyes. They're glassy and I can tell she's fighting the Tears. Did I hurt her?! I'm freaking out right now, which probably doesn't help her at all. "I-I'm so-sorry.", She chokes out before the Tears run down her cheeks. "What? No Baby! It's not your Fault-I should've stopped it. Babygirl, I'm sorry but you need to understand that you're my First Priority, your safety and Happiness is. I don't know yet if I can control it whenever we get intimate-I don't know how long this now would've gone, but I need to keep you safe Baby. Please don't ever think it's your Fault. I want to do it, I really do, but we can't yet, Okay? If you want it, then I'll try real soon okay? I'll do everything to keep you happy, Baby, but you've got to let me take lead here. I can't let you get Hurt.", I explain and cup her Face in my Hands, gently stroking with my Thumbs over her Cheeks. "B-But if I wouldn't have"-"it's okay Baby. Soon, okay?", I ask and she nods and gives me a watery smile. God I feel so bad!

"C'mere.", I mutter and take her in my Arms, slowly rocking us in Attempt to calm her down, which thankfully but yet surprisingly worked. I get us on the Sofa, while making sure to keep her close to me. "I'll be ready soon, I promise. I just have to make sure that you're in no Danger.", I explain and she nods and snuggles closer to me. "Aren't there any Ways it would be safe-for sure I mean? Like how was it with your Ex...Exes..", She Asks. Ugh I hoped I wouldn't have to talk about my previous lovers in front of my Girlfriend. Especially not about a theme like Sex! "Well...they all were Vampires, so..well they weren't so-","weak.", She finished and looked down at our interviewed Fingers again. "Listen Babygirl I won't lie to you. Humans are weak compared to us, and that's okay, it's what makes them so different. For example, I'm really bad when it comes to my Emotions-I'm an emotional Wrack-My Feelings for you were all new and I didn't know what they meant. It's like we have to learn it as well. From the Moment we turn, it's like just Blood grows important to us-Feeling something is...terrifying, to be honest. Its unknown and weird and we have to...I guess we could call it 'study that Theme'.", I explain chuckling and kiss her Forehead, successfully lifting her Head up in Progress. "Really?", She Asks, a hopeful and watery smile on her Lips. "Really. You know, you Humans are my favorite little things.", I Reply chuckling and she giggles and hits my Shoulder playfully.

"Wait what did you mean when you said 'from the Moment we turn'?", She Asks And once again I can see the Curiosity sparkling in her brown orbs. She's so damn beautiful it's hard to concentrate. "You don't get Born as a Vampire-you get turned. You can only be turned by another Vampire. Well about that 'Born as Vampire'-thing. Let's say, if your Parents are Vampires, then it's like a part of you already is a Vampire, a Part that gets restrained until someone turns you. That way it doesn't hurt so much when you get turned. About turning in general- It's like your Look And 'visible Age' stays at the Moment that you got turned. For example, I got turned when I was eighteen, by my Dad, it was my Birthday present actually. You have to be at least fifteen to be turned Thought-at least in our Family. Otherwise it might hurt too much to take it, given you're basically a young Teenager as a fourteen years old. Anyway, At Mara's Example now-She was turned when she was Nineteen, so she looks like Nineteen. Dawn was turned when she was sixteen, so she looks like-", "sixteen.", She finishes and I smile and nod. "So how about your Parents? They don't look like Eighteen-no offense.", She Asks And I chuckle lightly. "Firstly my Parents didn't want to be Vampires like my Grandparents are, but then there was an accident-A Car Crash and they had the Chance to either continue living-as Vampires, or die and leave Mara back. I wasn't born at that Time yet, but they told me.", I explain and she nods, following along. "So...if for example...you would turn me"-"that won't happen.", I cut her off.
"But!"-
"No Buts!"
"Just theoretically!"
"Regina No"
"It's an important Question!"
"Fine. Ask your THEORETICAL Question."
"Theoretically. If you decided to turn me, what would it be like?"
"It would hurt you, very very much. You're not related to any Vampires, so A Turn would hurt you very much. You had to die for it, under great pains. I couldn't even promise you that it would work completely. Mara would probably do it, she's done it before-by Accident, an Accident that got killed immediately by the way, but still. A Vampire would suck the Blood out of your Body, until you're almost Dead. Until you're that weak that you won't be able to move anymore-you'd die either way. Then you get some of our Blood, you have to drink it and then you die-most certainly your Neck will get snapped to it happens faster, or you wait until you bleed to death. Our Blood, which would still be into your System, would turn you. THEORETICALLY. But you won't ever get to that Point anyway."
"Why not?"
"Because I won't let you go through that. It's not just the seemly endless Pain you'd go through, but I'd have to watch you die, and there would be no guarantee that it'd even work."
"But m"-
"That's the End Of The Discussion, Regina."