Chapter 23

AN//just 2 little Pics Of the Restaurant they will have the Dinner in

"Pleaseeee-Come on, Tiny!", I practically beg over the Phone. Yesterday Regina went shopping with Dawn and Mara, to get an Outfit for the Dinner tonight, and to say curiosity was killing me would've been an understatement. Neither Regina, nor Mara or Dawn has told me what that Outfit is exactly. Every time I ask Regina about it, she just smirks a little before blushing. Anyway, Right now we are getting ready, don't get me wrong we have enough time for it, given it's just 5pm while we have to be done at 6pm, but it feels as if Curiosity would kill me every damn minute. I'm going to pick her up at 6 as well. I'm simply wearing some black Jeans, sneakers and a dark blue Tank Top, My usual Red Leather Jacket Covering my Body.

"Oh how lovely to see you here, do you happen to know if Regina is ready?", I ask as the familiar Tall Man opens the Door, his Eyes widening in Fear and his Heartbeat quickening when he spots me. "I-Um she's getting ready-b-But I think she will be done soon.", He Replies And I raise an Eyebrow. "P-please come in.", He adds and steps aside for me to get inside. It's the first time I I'm in Reginas House. It's nice, actually. "Oh Hi Sweety, Regina should be done soon, it's so great to meet you, even thought it's probably going to be a bit rushed.", A Woman, which I assume is her Mother, greets. They do look pretty much alike, it's clear to say that they're related. "I can just tell the same. Emma Swan.", I introduce myself with a small smile, before offering her my Hand, which she shakes with a small smile. "Cora Mills, it's a Pleasure to meet you. I've noticed you already met my Boyfriend Keith.", She Replied And I smirk towards the slightly scared Man. "Yes, a very nice Man. Thought, my Heart only goes for your Daughters.", I Reply and she smiled and hits my Shoulders Playfully. "Oh dear I think I like you now already. Would you like something to drink while we're waiting?", She Asks with a Small smile and I nod, joining her at the Sofa. "Just Some Mineral Water please.", I Reply and nod to that Keith-Guy, who immediately seems to get my Hint and goes to get my Water. Might as not be as stupid as a thought.

• • • • • • • • • •

A large Smile appears on my Lips as soon as I take In Regina. She's wearing a striped cream midi dress, which sort of points out her toned skin. Something I couldn't wear-my Skin is way too light for that. Her Hair is falling down her Back in curls and she's just wearing light make up, showing off her natural beauty. I can't explain it but without All that Make up, she seems even more stunning to me. She's put on a little bit of perfume, but I can still smell her Scent easily, which quickly lets my Throat go dry and I have to take a sip of my Water. "You look...stunning.", I Reply and take her Hand in mine before gently kissing her chuckles. I smile hearing her Mother squeal besides us and Regina trying to calm her down in quiet whisper-shouts. "..Thanks..", She says blushing before kissing my Cheek. "Thank you for the Water, Miss Mills, is there any specific Time I have to bring her Home?", I ask and she shakes her head with a smile. "Call me Cora, honey. And just have fun and be safe, okay? Tomorrow is no School, but if she won't have a sleepover at your House, then I'd like her to be home before 3 am.", She Replies with a Small smile and kisses Regina's cheek before waving us goodbye. "Nervous?", I ask and open the Car door for her. She nods with a small smile. "Yeah...I hope it will go good..", She admits and I grab her Hand in mine, given I drive one Handed. "I'm sure it will, I'm with you all the Time, Baby. Plus Mara and Dawn adore you, just as my Parents will, it's all going to be alright.", I assure her and kiss her Knuckles before softly humming to the Song in the Radio playing. Soon she joins me and sings along to 'Love Story', making me grin widely once again. I loved her Voice, it was gentle but could also be rough if she wanted it.

I give Reginas Hand one last Squeeze before we walk over to the Table where my Family sat. Once they see us, Dawn waves over while my Parents share a knowing smile. "Okay, so, Mom Dad, this is Regina, my Girlfriend.", I introduce them with a Nervous smile. "Please Call us David and Mary Margaret, Honey.", My Father says and offers his hand for her to take, which she Of course does. "It's a Pleasure to meet you.", Regina Replies with a Small smile before my Mother shows her her Seat, which was next to (mine, obviously) and on the Left side there was Mara. "She's cute.", My Mother says when she turns back to me. "You have no idea.", I Reply smiling and sit down as well.

"So, how did Emsy confirm her Feelings for you? How did she ask if you want to be her Girlfriend? Spill the Tea!", Mara demands with a chuckle, soon followed by us others. "Well as cheesy as it sounds, but we confirmed our Feelings when we were in the Forest, it was raining pretty much but it was really romantic and cute. At the next Day I asked her if we were official and she asked me with that dorky Side of hers that I love so much, if I wanted to be her Girlfriend.", She Explains And LITERALLY every female Person on the Table 'awed' while my Dad And me shared confused looks. "So umm...I've heard Emma told you about..us? I hope you don't think different of us now?", My Father Asks hesitantly. "No No No! Of course not! Actually, well it's pretty cool. Emma won't let me call her Graf Emma yet, but we'll see in the Future Maybe.", Regina says with a bright smile, while I Mouth 'never'.