Chapter 9

I find myself in my Room smelling on Regina's sweater once again. I know-I should've brought it back to her yesterday, but I didn't, and I actually also didn't feel so bad because of it. My Eyes roll in the back of my Head and my Fangs immediately get out again by her Smell. It's so-divine, in one word. It's hard to describe what's it doing to me. It makes me wild, drives me crazy, it gets me to become the Animal I Am. Yesterday in the Evening I smelled it once again, Immediately I slipped into that Mode and went out hunting. The deer probably wasn't worth it but whatever as long as it wasn't Regina. The crazy thing about her Smell is-It makes me want her, not just sexually, but it also drives me wild to the Point where I want to grab her and taste the sweet flavor of her warm Blood. I hear it being pumped through her Veins and I want it-it's so hard for me to concentrate and Keep Control, But I make it. I would never hurt Regina purposefully. I want to keep her save to badly. Ironic huh? A Vampire wanting to keep a Human save. Regina's Like a Drug to me, sweet and tempting, but also Dangerous and deadly-just not for me, in that case.

I jump when I hear a Knock on my Door, it's loud and heavy, there is no way it's one of my Sisters or Regina. But it also is too harsh to be one of my Parents. "Come in .", I murmur loud enough for the Person to hear. The Door opens, revealing my Older Cousin Austin. Well not that much Older, just about 15 Years, which is very less in the Life of a Vampire. I totally forgot that my Mom told me he, My Aunt and my Uncle were coming over! I hate my Aunt, she's pretty much of a bitch actually, Austin is even worse thought. He's flirting with pretty much everything that has Legs. He's such a fuckboy and it's annoying the Hell out of me.

"What do you want?", I ask, not even trying to show him any sort of sympathy. "Just checkin on my Favorite Cousin! Come On I'm-What smells so good in here?", He Asks chuckling and smirking. Ugh Great. Oh Did I forget to Mention-Austin is, of course, A Vampire. My Whole Family is, so, Me, My Sisters, My Parents, My Aunt, My Uncle, My other Aunt and My 2 Cousins, one of them, sadly Austin. "I'm just using some new laundry detergent, it's pretty intense if you're not used to it.", I lie and give him an Unimpressed glance. "Well give me some of it, Girl! Smells delicious.", He comments smirking as he wanders through my Room. "Yeah Whatever. What do you want?", I repeat. "I'm bored okay? Play Billiard with me, Dawn and Mar'?", He Asks with a sly grin, just to get him out of my Room, I agree. I didn't want his stupid cologne covering the Smell Of Regina's Sweater.

"So how have you Pretties been doing?", He Asks, Taking another Sip Of his Beer. We were playing in Pairs, Dawn and Me against him and Mara. "We've been fine.", I snap. He's not asking out of Anything, he wants to reach something with it, He always does. "Really? How are you after that awful Accident Dawn? Not so 'hangry' anymore?", He Asks chuckling and The Brunette next to me whimpers lightly. We've actually never spoken about it, which was good. "Drop it Austin.", Mara growls, clearly also having enough of his Bullshit. "Why's that? Doesn't talking always help? You want to talk about it Dawn? Maybe me and your Sisters can try kissing it better? Did you try that with him too? Or was it Nice Miss Blondie-Head? Or maybe M-", He was cut off when Mara banged his Head against the Billiard Table, now having a hard Grip on his Hair to hold him down while Dawn is silently crying against me. She's the youngest, so she's the most emotional of us-she's only 120 years old after all! 20 years younger than us. "Did they cry too?", Austin asks with that cheeky grin, causing Dawn to break down completely. We all know that she hadn't meant to do all that, but we also wanted to make sure that she'd get better. Austin grunts as Mara Pulls him up and pushes his Face back down against the Table, causing it to crack slightly, Yet it wasn't enough to actually break the Table. To his Luck. I wish I could just kick him in the Face, slap him, do anything! But I can't, and it annoys me! Dawn doesn't deserve this, she's got better-a lot better, she doesn't deserve some Asshole bringing it all up again.