Chapter 16

An/Hey y'all. So, on Saturday I will be flying to Greece and stay there for two weeks, so I'm not sure if I can do DAILY updates. I'll try to update as much as possible, but sorry in advance

"So what was it?", She Asks And plays with my Fingers on her Thighs. "Promise me You'll let me finish first, okay?", I demand and she nods.

• • • • • • • • • •

"I-I'm not Human...I'm a Monster...literally. I'm A Vampire. No, not one of those fluffy-cuddly ones. I'm Dangerous-very dangerous. It's hard to keep control when I'm around you, because, let's be real, you smell so fucking tempting, but I manage. I care so damn much about you and I love you so much, I just want to keep you Safe. Fuckin Irony huh? I-I want this Regina. Us. But I don't want this Secret to destroy us. I want you to know that, if anything would ever happen, I'd want you to defend yourself. You're naive, which is cute, but when it comes to Monsters like me, it can bring you Death. Please...don't run from me, I know it's hard, I just...I fell for you, really really hard, and If you love me, please try? I don't want to force you to anything. But I can be Normal! I promise! I promise I won't ever hurt you and I'll keep you safe as long as I'm alive!", I explain with a Small Tear leaving my Eye. I honestly don't know when it was the last time I cried. "You fucking scared me Emma! I thought you were gonna breakup!", She says and wraps her Arms around me tightly. Didn't she just listen?! "Did you even listen to me? Regina I'm dangerous!", I try, but she shakes her head and kisses me softly. "You're Not dangerous to me, I know that very well, Em. You're still you, just now a whole lot sexier. I don't need you to be Normal Baby-Just, don't drink my Blood or something if that's possible. And don't you ever scare me like this again!", She explains Giggling and I chuckle once again. "Fuck please tell me what I did to deserve you.", I mutter and tangle my Hand in her Hair once again as I massage her scalp. She hasn't even flinched when I moved to touch her. It doesn't even take 6 seconds before I can hear that purring again, which causes me to grin widely. "You like that, Huh, Tiny?", I ask and she giggles and nods, snuggling closer onto me.

"Is there something else I should know?", She Asks Softly, Her Fingertips brushing against me. "What do you want to know?", I ask and she smiles innocently.
"Do you have superpowers?"
"Regina I'm not Supergirl, I'm a Vampire."
"Fine...do you have...unusual Talents?"
"Gettin there. Let's call it more like, unusual Habits or Instincts. Well, I need Blood to survive. Not necessarily Human one, I mostly go and hunt for Animals, mostly Rabits"-
"Like Stefan Of Vampire Diaries!"
"Regina.."
"..sorry babe.."
"It's okay *sigh and smile*, I'm naturally stronger than any Human is, but when I'm in some kind of 'phase of mine' I'm extra strong. In that phase my Fangs are showing and my Eyes sometimes turn Red, but I can control this one quite well, Adrenaline rushes through my Body and as I said, I'm getting even Stronger. That phase is mostly when I'm 'horny' as you'd call it, or when I'm very hungry. Or well, most of the Time actually when I'm with you. As I said my Eyes are pretty controllable by now already, but when we kiss I have to go slow and pay attention that I don't accidentally hurt you with my Fangs. It's pretty hard for me to cuddle because I'm constantly in Fear Of crushing you, to be honest, your Tiny and petite body doesn't make this easier for me."
"I'm not that small!"
"Yeah sure...anyway, another thing is that I'm pretty fast, if I want to. Faster than a Human could be. I also see and hear really good, for example, I can hear your Heartbeat right now. And I can smell very good. Better than Humans ever could. I could probably smell you in here even five days after you left this Cabin. I think this is all right now."
"You're pretty awesome you know that?", She says giggling and kisses me once again. "I can't wait to spend the Weekend with you, I love you.", She says grinning and I grin just as much before kissing her nose. "Me neither, I love you too."
"I love youuuuu"
"I love you Em"
"Emmaaaaa I love you"
"I can say 'I love you' as often as I want now"
"I love you too, Tiny"