Chapter 18

AN// There are some Pictures of Emma's 'Safe Place' aka that Lake/Lagune/... and Emma and Regina's Bikinis (so y'all can imagine it better, if ya want to, given I'm hella bad at descriptions)

I smile into the Kiss and put my Hands on Regina's cheeks, deepening the Kiss. "Thank you..for these Days I mean. It's just, as if I could forget all that School Stress And the one with my Mom to just-be happy.", She says dreamily before laying back down, Her Head resting on my Lap. I got her to that Place of mine, as I call it, My 'Safe Spot' or 'Safe Place'. It's basically a small lake or maybe you could also call it Oase, in the Middle Of The Forest. It's pretty deep in it, so it's completely untouched. Since my Family and me have moved here, I've been here every time I wanted to calm down or even feel a little bit Human. I mostly did so to relax Thought. "You're very welcome. Im Just...Im trying to be normal I guess. Take my beautiful Girlfriend out on Dates, try to make her feel happy and safe around me. I feel like you deserve a little bit of Normal, given the circumstances.", I explain and massage her scalp again, smiling like an Idiot once I hear her hum. "Normal is Boring, don't you ever try to be someone you're not, okay? I love you Babe, you don't have to, and also shouldn't, change for me. Besides, I think having a Vampire Girlfriend is pretty damn cool. Kind of gives me 'The Vampire Diares' Vibes, you know? Damon is hot. Katherine is too.", She Replies And I roll my Eyes. God how much I hate this Show-it's so soft! "Way to ruin the Mood, Babygirl.", I mutter and she giggles and kisses my Thigh as an 'Apology'.

"So, how about going into the Water?", I ask smirking as I put off my Shirt. I've already put on a Bikini before we left, so I could easily just take off my Clothes and jump right into the Water. I've been swimming in there often, it's not really cold but it's refreshing-perfect for a day like today. I also had packed some towels (and a Swimming Suit for Regina-But don't tell her), which were recently in the basket. I've taken two baskets with us-the one for the Swimming Stuff, And the one for the Picknick. "I-I didn't bring any Swimwear.", She stutters And I Smirk when I see her hungry Eyes roaming over my now just hardly covered body. I wear a dark blue 'Champion' Bikini, my Hair falling down my back in free locks. "Well I guess you're gonna go skinny dipping then, Huh Babygirl?", I suggest smirking and walk over to her, my Hands slowly trailing along her Sides. "I'm not too sure-isn't the water going to be cold as hell?", She Asks And runs her Hand over my Exposed Stomach. "If you think it's too cold, just stay close to me, I'm always warm.", I Reply winking before she huffs and puts off her Shirt. Then her Shoes-Dear god now the Jeans. Now-Wait What?! Why did she stop! "Why'd you stop?", I ask, almost pouting. I can feel my Fangs shooting out and I'm pretty sure my Eyes are Red, given the way she looks at them-almost as if she was fascinated by them. "Your Eyes...they're...woah..", She murmurs and pulls herself closer to me, her Eyes never leaving mine. "Like Rubins.", She mutters dreamily. "I prefer my Normal Eye color, would you mind answering my Question now, you little Tease?", I ask and she seems to be ripped back into The 'here and now' by my Words, Giggling happily. "You didn't really think I was going to go inside there completely naked while you have the Time-and the Sight Of your Life, did you? I'm just going in the Water in my Underwear-If I even manage to get in and the Water won't be too cold.", She explains Giggling. "Fine. There you have the Stupid Bikini.", I pout and take the Black Bikini out of the Basket before throwing it into her Direction. Yet, my Grin is quickly back on my Lips when I realize she'd have to Change. "I'll go change...there.", She Replies, as if she'd be able to read my Mind. I laugh loudly and get into the Water, groaning when I notice how good it feels Against my heated Skin.

"Oh God! This is so cold!", Regina yelps when her Leg comes in contact with the Water. It wasn't that cold-it was just refreshing. "Come Here.", I Reply laughing and pull her a little bit more into the Water. "Emmaaaaaa.", She pouts and puts her Second leg in. "Come on Babe, don't you want...this?", I ask smirking, my Hand presenting my Body. "That's mean and you know it.", She scowls And moves closer to me. "You'll catch me, right?", She Asks nervously and I sober up from my Laughter immediately. "Of course, Babygirl. I'll Always catch you.", I promise and put my Hand on her Thigh. She inhales before pushing herself off the Edge Of The Stone, falling down into my Arms. I caught her before the Water would reach higher than her Hips, meaning I'm holding her a little in the Air while she giggles happily. "You caught me!", She squeals happily and leans down to put a kiss on my Head. "I promised I would, and I always keep my Promises, Baby. So, are we ready to dig in deeper?", I ask chuckling and she chuckles and nods. I slowly lower her into the Water until she's that deep that the Water reaches up to her Arms, while I still hold her up by having my Hands under her Armpits, which she apparently likes, given the way she giggles every time I lower her a little bit deeper. Im not sure if she's be able to stand at this Part of the Lake-I can, but that isn't giving anything away. "Okay so, I'm not sure if you're able to reach the Ground here, so better prepare to swim, okay? Don't worry Babygirl, I'm gonna lower you slowly.", I warn and she nods and giggles as soon as I lower her further. As promised, my Movements are slow, giving her enough time to get comfortable and hold herself up by swimming on Place (AN//Idk if this has a name or sth-let's just call it swimming in Place and not drowning XD). "See, The Water isn't THAT bad.", I say chuckling and she giggles and nods. "Maybe.."