Chapter 4: Two Worlds Collide

Quick Author's Note: The songs to be featured in this chapter are 'Skin' by Rihanna and 'Edge Of Glory' by Lady Gaga, if anyone wants to check them out while reading :) Enjoy.  

__________________________

Liam's Pov.

I stood behind the bar; Harry was a little tipsy, but he managed to think straight, this far. I cleaned the glasses and prepared a few of the bottles on the shelf. A few women and gentlemen were starting to walk in, to get an early seat. It was about 15 minutes until show time. Luckily, for me, all I had to do was mix the drinks; the waiter and waitresses would serve the guests. I had a gut feeling I would end up tripping over someone's foot or knocking their drink on their clothing. Seats were starting to fill up; I was very anxious to see the blonde-headed angel from earlier. I knew he would be performing tonight. One of the reasons I decided not to back down.

"Mate, I need a drink." Harry declared.

"You'll have to wait, like everyone else. Besides, you've already drunk enough."

"Blah." He rested his head on the counter in defeat. When Harry drinks and parties, he parties hard; there's no limit. I automatically knew I would be the destination driver for the night. Can't risk our safety with him behind the wheel. I doubt he'll even be able to stand by the end of the night. I looked towards the stage, the lights dimmed. A man in a tuxedo, who I guessed to be the host for tonight, stood center stage.

"How is everyone feeling tonight?!" Everyone cheered. "We have another hot show for everyone tonight. Hold on to your seats 'cause it might get a little heated. Welcome, Niall, Louis, and Zayn!" Everyone started clapping. Three chairs were placed on the stage and each boy took their respective seats. A black-headed guy with a blonde highlight quiff and fair skin took the seat in front. My eyes focused on the boy beside him. It was him.

"Niall!" A few girls screamed. He waved at them. Niall was his name; it fitted him perfectly. The song started; I knew it would turn sexual and the chairs would be used as their "strip-teasing" props, but, honestly, like the guests, I anticipated that moment as much as they did. Harry sat up and focused on them as well.

Zayn: 

The mood is set,  

So you already know what's next 

TV on blast.  

Turn it down, turn it down 

Don't want it to clash with my body screaming out 

I know you hearing it 

You got me moaning now 

I got a secret that I want to show you 

I got a secret. I'ma drop 'em to the floor.

Niall: 

And no teasing 

You waited long enough 

Go deep 

I'ma throw it at you  

Can you catch it? 

Don't hold back 

You know I like it rough 

You know I'm feeling you huh? 

I know you liking it huh? 

So why you standing over there with your clothes on? 

Baby strip down for me 

Go take 'em off 

Don't worry baby,