Sent Up-Part 1

You wake up with a start. Looking around you saw nothing, but darkness. You quickly jump up which only made you fall back down with a thump from the sudden movement. Your head spinned, your thoughts were blank, and you felt like you were going to throw up or pass out. For a while you were so confused there was only one question swimming through your mind.

Why can't I remember anything?

After racking your empty brain for anything else and coming up with nothing, the questioned flooded the bare space like a tsunami. Who am I? Where am I? Why can't I see anything? Am I blind? Where am I going? Who put me in here? When's the last time I ate?

The last question was indicating your rumbling stomach. You were completely and utterly confused. Huddling in the corner you let out a small whimper. Thinking it over you immediately scolded yourself. Whoever did this to you is obviously wanting a reaction and you were not about to give them that victory. No matter how small. But inside you were terrified.

After a while sitting in the same position, rocking back and forth, there was a horrible metal on metal grinding noise and the roof above you opened into two parts. Brilliant white light filled the small metal box like room you were in, making you shield your eyes with your hand. 

Not able to look up, you looked down, and gasped. Surrounding you, bodies littered the floor, most seemed to be unconscious. A few, including yourself, where awake and looking just as confused and blind as you felt. There seemed to about twenty of them, and from what you could see, they were all boys.

You might not be able to remember or recall anything, but you did for sure know that you were female. It put you on edge and made you just that more confused. 

You looked around a bit more, noticing that you seemed to be in some sort of crate-hole-in-the-ground type thing. You weren't sure what to call it. 

Shakily, you picked yourself up, the ones awake looking at you, making your way over to one of the boxes you picked it up. Hefting it up you trudged over to where more boxes sat and placed it on top of it.

"What are you doing?" You jumped at the voice, it was the first thing that anybody said, it was unnatural. You cleared your throat, not quite trusting your voice yet, but you had to say something. 

"I'm building a makeshift staircase to the top." Your own voice sounded severely different from  his, which was expected since you were a girl. But your's was also scratchy and was sore like you had been screaming, but you couldn't remember screaming, you couldn't remember anything.

He squinted at you, and you squinted back. "What? Aren't you gonna help me?"

You went back to picking up boxes and he slowly got up and did the same. Soon more boys started to wake up, and the one's that were already awake began helping you out. No one said anything, no one knew what to say. So we worked in silence, having one common goal and striving to get to it. 

Finally, after what felt like hours but was more accurately around thirty minutes, you, along with a bunch of others, completed the stair case. Five minutes passed and not a single person made a move towards it. 

You were scared and worried what you would find up there, and the last thing you wanted to do was go first, but you knew someone had to. Who better than the only girl?

"I'll go first." You say. You take a deep breath and slowly start your way up the boxes, a few wobbled, but none fell. You make it to the top, step off the boxes and onto fresh green grass. You bring your eyes up and gasp.

You're surrounded by walls, trapped in an open area with only a few buildings. You start turning around, trying to let it all sink in. But it's just too much to take in. You feel overwhelmed, but there's so much emotion and confusion that you don't know what to feel.

You hear someone starting to come up the boxes. Turning around, you see that it's a boy with dirty blond hair, struggling on the temporary staircase. You go towards the edge and grab his arm, trying to help him up. 

"Thanks." A British accent flows from his mouth, you nod in return, staring at his gorgeous brown eyes. "What is this place?"

You shook your head, "I have no idea.." You trail off. 

Together you both look around, not knowing quite what to do or say. Suddenly feeling scared, you grab the boy's arm, with both hands, huddling in close to him. He didn't move or push you away, and for some odd reason it felt right.

"So...what now?" You lean your head on his shoulder and he moves his arm around your waist. There was no response, but you weren't expecting one. You both stare at this new place, questions flooding both your minds. 

Having absolutely know idea what happens next.

A/n  Hey guys, this is only a part one and I will be working on the second part, along with a few others, but I hoped you enjoyed this one!! Adios!