Sent Up-Part 2

A/n Hey guys! This is part two to Sent Up(reference title) I would recommend reading part one first, but you don't have to. I hope you enjoy!

It's been a couple days since you were first sent up to this...place. You weren't sure what to call it. For the most part, everyone kept to themselves. At first it was just what everyone needed, time to think and to fight this nightmare that you were thrown into, but now you were feeling a bit lonely and useless. 

So you made it your goal to start getting everyone to communicate with each other and figure things out together. You were nervous, but you knew you needed to do it. You sat on the grass, not anywhere specific when you see someone trudging up to you, looking at the ground. You highly doubt he even noticed you.

As he walks by, with all the courage you can sum up you say, "Hi."

He stops walking and looks at you, obviously surprised you said anything. You give him a small smile, and pat on the grass next to you, motioning for him to sit. Tensely,  he sits and you stare ahead, losing your courage and not knowing what to say. 

Luckily, he breaks the awkward silence, "Hey."

You smile a bit more figuring out what to say, the only thing you had in common with him, besides the fact that you were in this same predicament. "My name's Y/n, what's yours?"

He turns to you, not as edgy and tense as he was before. "Minho." He gives you a goofy grin and something sparks in your memory, but you just can't grasp it.

"I like you hair." You say, motioning to the mountain of dark hair atop his head. He flicks his hand past his shoulder, as if he had long locks. "Why thank you."

You giggle getting a good whiff of his personality. You continue talking for a while before you cut to the chase. 

"You see those doors over there?" You say pointing to the one closest. "I'm thinking of going in and seeing what's out there. But I don't want to go alone..." You trail off, not sure how you can possibly ask this of him.

He shrugs, knowing what you were going to say. "I don't know..." He looks around you at the opening, there was something in there, you all knew it, but were afraid to admit it. "What's in there do ya think?" He asked, biting his cheek.

You stood up, holding out a hand for him, "There's only one way to find out." 

He looked into your pleading eyes, you could see the gears turning in his head. Finally they click into place. "Ya know what? I'm in." You pulled him up and you both went off to find more people to join you in this stupid decision.

...

You got a few more people to join, but the one you were really looking for was the guy who came up the boxes after you. You couldn't explain it but something about him was so..relieving and comfortable.

You looked all over, not being able to find him anywhere. There was only one other place you hadn't looked, the forest. You started your way in, not knowing how you were going to find him in a place like this. Plus you didn't know his name so you couldn't call out to him. Well you could, but it would be something like, "Guy who I held hands with where are you?"

Luckily, you didn't have to because he spoke first. "Hey, what are you doing here?" You turned to the right and saw him sitting on a log. You came over and plopped down next to him.

"Looking for you actually."

"Oh," He slightly smiled. "What for?"

You sighed, stretching, feeling very relaxed around him. "Well a few of us were going to through those doors in the walls tomorrow..ya know, to see what's out there and stuff... I was hoping you would come with us."

You look into his deep brown eyes, they sucked you in and held you there. "Through the bloody doors?"

You noticed his strong accent and it gave you butterflies. Somehow, among the chaos of a thousand tiny butterflies swarming inside your belly, you managed to nod.

"I-I don't know.."

"I know what your feeling right now, I feel it too. But we have to do something, we have to at least try! We can't just sit here forever and wallow in our sorrow, misery, and misfortune!" You stand up, getting way too into this speech. "If we don't do anything...what's the point?"

You turn back around to see him staring up at you in awe. "I've never heard someone speak with so much determination and passion. And that's not just because I can't remember anyone else speaking..."

You feel heat rush to you face and you bite your lip. He smiles and stands up. "I'll do it."

You spend the rest of the night talking, learning that his name is Newt, not much else about him though. But you still talk. Eventually you fall asleep. Both your backs pressed up against the log, your head on his shoulder and his head on yours.

...

In the morning, you wake up to Newt standing above you. 

"Morning, love."

You smile at his voice and yawn, "Morning."

He helps you up and you both make your way out of the forest and over to the doors. You already see Minho and some others waiting at the entrance to open. You and Newt make right before it does. 

The sound is awful, grinding together, looking like it's falling apart. With one last slam, it's completely ajar. People start running in.

You look at Newt, he grabs your hand and entwines your fingers. Together you start running in.

A/n Ugh! I'm so sorry this is so bad and rushed!! I had to do this one really fast and it probably turned out horrible, haha.