Gally's Special Recipe

[**Warning** Period me wrote this]

Y/n sat around the bonfire with Minho, talking about the new assignments Alby has been pushing on you guys. Lately, Alby's been getting more and more strict with work hours and jobs. But he's especially been working Newt too hard. Y/n could see it was taking a toll on him, but Newt never complained. His loyalty always winning out.

"So how's Newt holding up?" Minho asked after he was done talking about the new running hours.

You sighed. Where do you begin? However, before you could answer Newt stocks up to you guys. It was obvious that he was drunk, but, even through his swaying, he looked determined.

"Hey Newt."

He points at you accusingly, "You did this to me!"

Without another word he storms away. You stare at the spot he once occupied, blinking.

"I'm going to assume that's how he's holding up." Minho filled the silence.

You looked to your friend giving him a weary smile, "I-I'm gonna go see what that was all about."

You brushed the bits of wood off and followed after your boyfriend. It was weird seeing Newt drunk. Normally he would have enough self-control to contain himself, but maybe the work pressure was hurting him more than you knew. 

You caught up to Newt quickly, considering the state he was in. "Newt, what are you talking about? What did I do?"

You weren't too concerned about his accusation because you knew that drink could distort your thoughts and mess them up pretty bad. You were sure he wasn't actually mad at you, or at least hoping.

Swiftly, Newt spun on his heel. "It's all your fault, Y/n. I can't believe this happened!"

You outstretched your hand for him, slowly getting more worried that you actually did do something.

"What's my fault?"

"You got me pregnant!"

You looked at his face and when you saw nothing but seriousness, you couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"It's not funny, Y/n! This is serious!" He whined.

"How much of Gally's Special Recipe did you drink?" You wiped a tear from your eye before continuing to laugh.

Newt just groaned. "I knew you wouldn't understand."

"Newt," you gasped between fits of giggles, not believing you were about to explain this to him, "You're not pregnant."

Newt looked dumbfounded and struggled for words. "B-but I am! We've held hands! We've even kissed!"

"Newt, that doesn't mean that you're pregnant."

He stared at the ground in front of him, "But I've even told you 'I loved you'! A-and you've said it back!"

By now he had grabbed your shoulders, peering into your eyes, trying anything to convince you that he was pregnant.

Copying him, you placed your hands on his shoulders and bit your lip in an attempt to stop a smile from spreading, "I hate to break it to you, but you can't get pregnant."

He scrunched up his nose and shuffled his weight to one foot, "How do you know? You're not a doctor."

He looked cute when he defended himself. You suppressed another wave of laughter. 

"Oookay, Newt. Let's just get you to bed, good that?" 

You grabbed his hand and started leading him to the homestead. Newt followed, mumbling on about a Baby Glader and being pregnant as you dragged him along.

Once he was situated in bed, you gave his lips a chaste kiss. He looked sleepy and you ran your hand through his hair, causing his eyes to flutter closed. 

"I love you, Newt."

Immediately after the words left my mouth, his eyes shot open and doubled in size. "There you go again! Stop trying to get me pregnant!"

You rolled your eyes, ready for your Newt to come back. You would have to talk to Alby about the work schedule for him. You were about to exit his room when his voice stopped you.

"Y/n?"

You turned, he continued.

"Even if it gets me pregnant...I love you too."

A/n: Hey everyone!! Goodness gracious, it's been a while hasn't it? How is everyone? I hope everybody is doing well and are staying safe! If you are reading this, first of all thank you, secondly, please slap me for my absence. I missed you guys!! I love ya!!

Also!! If you have any requests please send them into me!! I have ideas, but I can't seem to find a good ending and am losing motivation. So please don't hesitate to ask!! Thank you all again!