Chapter two

Y/n pov

I was at the Hutt Council's place with Cade Bann. I walked out of hiding watching Zero and the girl a Palowite leave. I whisper to the communicator," Zero escaped with a girl. You stay here and deal with the Hutts I'll go ahead." Bann said," Go on ahead and hurry after them I'll catch up." I respond," Alright." I ended the communication sprinting after them,' I hope Bann catches up."

I got on a speeder seeing them after a bit. They go into a house I follow them not being noticed by anyone Zero yelled," Hello there!" A very deep voice responded," Son!" After a pause it asked," Who invited you?" Zero responded," Mama!" He laughed happy,' Mama! Wow what a deep voice for a woman.'

They talked for a bit I listened until Zero revealed the location,' Teth huh? Better hurry to my ship and tell Bann.' While going to my ship I tell Bann," Stop following he's going to Teth. Quick get to your ship so we can follow and attack." Bann replied," Yeah alright heading there now." The conversation ended I soon get to my ship flying to Teth.

~

The Polowite kills Zero I jump down pointing my red lightsaber at her I said," Why hello Miss I believe you have something I want." She glared at me I noticed her try to fire I block the attack and shoot her she cried out in pain. She held her shoulder I said," Hutts asked for you to be back alive if possible for extra pay, so I'm going to not kill you, but I'll be taking the Diary."

She hesitated I glare at her," Unless you don't want me to be generous little miss." She stared at me in fear I grin pleased. She slowly hands it too me," You promise not to kill me?" I sigh rolling my eyes," Yeah yeah come on we don't have all day." I push her getting her to finally get moving.

We soon arrived the Hutt laughed saying," Thank you for delivering the Hollow dairy and the Polowite alive." The droid walks over with my and Banns pay I take it I said," But of course, I do hope we work together more." I leave calling Bann," I got the pay, did you kill the Jedi?" He answered," No, I barely escaped. I'll meet you at my place for my pay."

I respond," Alright I'll see you there." I ended the call walking to my ship I grin excited,' After this I get to go see Grevious and later Bairs and Lukas.'

~

Grevious sat in his seat I stood next to him Dooku had contacted us. Dooku said," There is some problematic situation brewing in the Senate. You must insure that everything my Master set in motion does not unhinge. My representatives in the Republic are relying you, General. See that your droids complete there mission."

Grevious responded," But of course Count, they will not fail." I bow to Dooku before he ends transmission. Grevious got up I said," We'll need droids that can hold bombs yet still be hidden even in the open." Grevious said," I have the perfect droids in mind." I follow after him when he started walking away.

He had the droids he had in mind lined up. Dooku contacted us one of his representatives with him on the hollowgram he asked," Are all the preparations made?" I said," We were about to deploy the infiltrators." The representative said worried," You must hurry, the Senate is restless."

Grevious said to him," I don't take orders from you, only Count Dooku." He ended the communication he started walking to the droids I stood their watching. He said to them talking to them somewhat as if they are soldiers," You have been designed for this mission. To be the ultimate infiltration units. Some of you may not return, actually none of you will return.

He stopped facing them," But don't let that get in your way." He walked up to one of robot's face he asked," Is that clear?" The robot beeped a few times they all start changing into cleaning droids going to the ship as Grevious and I walk to the ship. Grevious said to a droid stopping," Get them to Corasant." The droid responded," Roger roger." before going to the ship.