Chapter twenty-five

Y/n pov

The Spring Ball was underway I got stuck in a suit which looked similar to my armor and the suit has teeth of it's own. The suit has steel inside the suit and has hidden compartments for my lightsabers. I said to myself," They probably shouldn't expect this back any time soon." Cayde is on watch duty up above while we hang out in the party watching for anyone suspicious.

Ventress asked curious coming over to me," Anything?" I sigh shaking my head," No, not yet I'm afraid." Ventress nods that's when Grimlock came over he said calmly," Instead of not participating how about you join in. It'll probably help with finding them, since their probably doing the same." I shrug I respond," Sure, but what should I do?" Ventress said with a smirk pointing back behind her somewhere," Go ask your little partner over there before another boy does." I look at her confused before I figured it out looking to see Ahsoka who seemed deep in thought.

I look to the two uncertain Grimlock asks Ventress holding out his hand," May I have this dance my lady?" Ventress takes his hand she said with a small smile," Don't mind if I do." They walk off I look to Ahsoka then after them I sigh deciding to ask Ahsoka,' Might as well.' I walk over to Ahsoka who is still deep in thought. When I got close she looked at me startled she said with a smile," Oh hi Y/n." I decided to follow Grimlock's lead I said holding out my hand," May have this dance, Ahsoka."

Her eyes widen she said embarrassed after a few seconds," Sure, and just so you know. I don't know how to dance." I said with a chuckle," I'm probably no better myself, but let's at least have some fun." She nods taking my hand with a smile," Then sure... I'll dance with you." We walk into the crowd beginning to dance I followed the people around us moves slowly getting hang of it. Ahsoka did too I could tell she is enjoying herself. When got with everyone dancing it had ironically started playing a love song.

~

After a while Ahsoka suddenly whispered her head lifting a little from where it sat near my shoulder," Look over to the left. There's a group at a table acting off." I do as told looking seeing a group of three one Robo and two Terra seeming they were waiting for something instead of trying to enjoy the party. I whisper back suspicious," Yeah, I think your right." A horn blares then gun shots were heard in the distance. That's when they move guns now out people scream the music had stopped abruptly.

I said trying to stay calm," We better do something." Ahsoka asked concerned," Like what?" I commed Cayde," Cayde. Do you copy?" After a pause he responded," Yeah I can see you guys from where I am. Look to right upward a lot." I followed his directions seeing him he waves I reply," I see you. Do you have a plan in mind?" Cayde said excited," Lucky for for you two I do. Try getting close to them, I'll shoot one down then you guys cut them down before they can hurt anyone."

I quietly said," Alright, be careful Cayde." Cayde replied a laugh in his voice," I'm always careful." I ended the comlink I said quietly motioning for her to follow," Come on." She nods following along until we were close but not close enough. Ahsoka asked," How are we going to get closer?" I think about it then smirk having a idea I said to her," I have an idea. When Cayde fires you'll force push me at them and using my lightsabers I'll kill them before they can do anything."

Ahsoka replied," Okay, but that's risky." I said still smirking," I thought you were used to it by now. Especially with Anakin being, well Anakin." She chuckles she replied with a small smile," Fair point. Alright let's do this." We carefully get into position looking to where Cayde was making eye contact I give him a thumbs up. He getting what I meant gave me a thumbs up back. He then fired giving a clean headshot to the Robo. The Terra look around freaked out I whispered to Ahsoka," Now!"

She then force pushed me drawing my lightsabers while heading to them. They look at me wide eyed and before they can do anything I quickly kill them. The crowd cheers I look over to long flight of stairs to see Reach and Obi-wan coming down with Ventress and Grimlock them Obi-wan looking like he went through a fight so did Ventress. I said mostly to myself," I'm guessing that was them." Ahsoka said calmly," Probably."

They come to us Cayde came through the crowd when they stop in front of us. I ask calmly," I'm guessing guys had a great time?" Obi-wan replied sarcastically," Yes we definitely did. How about you three?" Ahsoka replied," Great we took care of three Dark Eyes here." Cayde spoke up," You can call us the Dream Team. The best of the best." Reach said pleased," Thank you for taking care of them." Ahsoka asked curious," Who were you guys attacked by?" Reach answered upset," It was Creedus. We managed to capture him before he could escape."

Ventress said calm," Hopefully this finally puts a end to Dark Eyes." Reach replied with a nod," Yes, hopefully indeed." Cayde suddenly pipped up," Um, excuse me miss." Reach looked to Cayde from Ventress he said nervous," I used to work for them, and I was wondering if I can be, uh pardoned. If you don't mind!" Reach said with a smile," Of course friend. After all it seems you helped in the end right?" He quickly nods she continues," Then yes you are pardoned." He said relieved," Thank you." She replied," No problem my friend. Now, would you mind telling me your name?"

Cayde quickly answered," C-Cayde, my name is Cayde, uh miss!" She chuckled she said," Just call me Reach, Cayde." He quickly nods I said happy for him," Guess you don't have to visit prison with your old boss, huh." Cayde replied happy," Yeah that would suck! Glad I don't get to do that." Ventress said calmly," We'll stay the night get our pay and be off tomorrow." Grimlock asked curious," Why are you leaving so soon? You guys can stay longer if you want."

Ventress looks to me having unsure expression I shrug I said nonchalantly," Sure, I don't mind. Ahsoka and I don't have plans at the moment. Right Ahsoka?" She answered excited," Nope, no plans back home." Ventress said to Grimlock," I guess we'll stay for a little longer then." Ahsoka cheered excited probably wanting to talk with Obi-wan and explore before we leave. We all started talking as the party continues once again celebrating and having fun everyone cheering and dancing around to the music playing once again.