Chapter twenty-two

Y/n pov

Ventress finally called saying she found a job we can do together. I said pleased," Great. I'll go get Ahsoka and we'll probably be at my place on Coruscant in a few hours." She nods she said calmly," Alright. I'll be waiting for you guys there." She hung up her hollowgram disappearing. I get up grabbing my helmet off the desk. Two of my honor guard follow after me out the door I said heading towards the hanger," B-3 go find Ahsoka and bring her to my ship please."

He lightly bows walking away to go find Ahsoka. While I wait I decided to check on my ship's condition. I got to work B-4 staying close by, after a while I hear two sets of footsteps coming this way. They stop near me I then hear Ahsoka say curious," You wanted to see me?" I push myself out from underneath my ship I said sitting up," Yeah, we're going out."

She asked," Where?" I grabbed the helmet I took off putting it back on I answered going inside the ship B-3 follows me inside," To Courasant." Ahsoka came in followed by B-4 shutting the door behind it. I sit in my seat Ahsoka asked sitting down," Why are we going to Courasant?" I look back at her and smirk I answer," You'll see."

I look back forward putting in the coordinates pulling the lever we jump to hyperspeed.

~

We land a bit away from my house walking there I open the door walking inside exactly how I left it. Ahsoka asked B-3 and B-4 walking past her," Now will you tell me why we're here?" I said calmly taking off my helmet," Go to my living room and you'll see." Ahsoka looked confused but did as told going to the living room.

I chuckle hearing Ahsoka say loudly suprised," Ventress!" I walk over seeing Ventress sitting on my couch she said," Long time no see huh." Ahsoka asked confused," What are you doing here and how'd you get in?" Ventress looked to me she said raising a eyebrow," I'm guessing you didn't tell her?" I smirk motioning to Ventress," I saved that for you."

Ventress sighed turning to Ahsoka she said to her bluntly," We're all going out on a job." Ahsoka exclaimed shocked," What?" I hand her a lightsaber I said," Here." Ahsoka asked curious and suspicious," Where'd you get this?" I answered nonchalantly," Grevious is giving it to you as a gift. Now Ventress tell us about our job." Before Ahsoka could say anything Ventress said stopping her," We're going to a planet called Hydrone. We are going to guard some cargo for a guy named Grimlock. That's the summarized we'll know more when we are there."

I nod I said to Ahsoka," You ready to go have some fun?" Ahsoka hesitated thinking before looking at with a smile nodding. She said sounding interested," Sure. Let's go." Ventress went out first followed by Ahsoka then lastly me who locked  back up the place. We get to my ship all of us getting in Ventress said watching B-3 and B-4," I see you brought some of your guard."

I said back to her sitting in my seat," They watch over the ship while I'm gone with Rone." Rone thrilled to see Ventress beeped away basically saying he's very happy to see her. Ventress replied," Yeah yeah I missed you too." Rone responded happily to that I laughed I said," Okay Rone time get going." Rone soon got to work putting in the coordinates for Hydrone." I pull lever and we go into hyperspace.

~

We arrived at Hydrone the forested and mountainous plant 3/4 of it and 1/4 water. We landed in a plain when we get out we are greeted by Terra people have a lot of similarities to birds living with robot looking people called Robo who I really was curious about there biology.

They greeted us kindly leading us to there city up in the tall trees. As we walk I chuckled seeing the contrast between Ahsoka and Ventress. Ventress looked like she didn't care, while Ahsoka looked like she wanted to go explore this beautiful village. We later on get to the biggest tree in the middle of the city going inside.

The two lead us to a large room with stain glass windows columns going up to the roof a carpet lead the way to the throne where a male mainly black feathered Terra which I guessed is Grimlock. Grimlock greeted us getting up flying to us," Welcome Bounty hunters to Hydrone Terra." He lands near us his guards that stood near the throne came flying over standing on either side of Grimlock.

Grimlock said to Ventress," It's good to see you Ventress it's been a while. Also thank you for doing this for me." Ventress replied," No problem Grimlock. I do owe you for saving me from those idiots." Ahsoka and I watched them talk confused I thought to myself,' They must be friends, and what's this about saving her?' Ahsoka asked confused," What you guys talking about?"

They look to us Grimlock answered," Oh I just helped Ventress from trouble a while back is all. Nothing to worry about." Ahsoka nodded I shrug Grimlock's face went from calm and peaceful to serious he said to us," But more importantly let's talk about your job. Shall we?" He led us to a different room guards waiting they let us in as the other two guards that walked with us went inside the room with us.

Grimlock turned around facing us he said," The reason for such security is because we've had trouble lately." Ventress asked him raising a eyebrow," What kind of trouble?" Grimlock answered with anger his green eyes glaring at the ground," The deadly kind." Ahsoka asked curious," You mean someone's after your life?" Grimlock nods staying quiet I asked curious," So are we protecting you as our job?"

Grimlock said now calm crossing his arms," Yes and no. Sure your going to do that, but I am also taking something to Robo Hydrone." Ventress turned to us she asked us," Are you in?" I answer," Sure. What about you Ahsoka?" Ahsoka answered after a second," Yeah, I'll join you guys." Grimlock seemed relieved that we agreed Ventress asked him," So Grimlock, what's our pay?"

Grimlock answered looking to Ventress," The same as your last job with me." Ventress looked pleased she said," Good to hear." Grimlock said looking at each of us," I'll explain what we're doing in detail. Then you guys can come up with a plan for what to do." We all nod in agreement to the proposal Grimlock made. Grimlock began to explain about how we're traveling and so on.

Me: Thank you everyone for so many reads and votes! I hope you continue to enjoy reading this book. Bye everyone!

(Aurora leaves)