Chapter four

Y/n pov

I'm on the planet Faluca fighting against the Jedi. The Jedi had got into our territory I found out it was lead by Anakin and Ahsoka.

Grevious had dispatched for reinforcements for the droid outpost. It has just arrived sirens are going off loudly. The hanger door opened and droids came pouring out in a march. Commander droids were doing stuff while I sat bored out of my mind.

I decided to go on a walk around the base to pass the time waiting for something. That is until we were attacked but I waited at the back. I wasn't suprisied when they started climbing the wall. I smirk getting out of hiding," Wow nice climbing. Is the view nice?" I jump high cutting apart one of the cables the clones on the cable scream falling to the ground with a thud.

Ahsoka glared at me she said," You guys go ahead I'll deal with the Sith." A clone said," Yes sir!" They continued to go up the wall with cables I said," Well hello again Ahsoka. Did Padmae get my message?" Ahsoka responded," Yes... she did." I smirk," Good to hear."

I sensed something I glare behind me," It appears we have a unwanted guest." She looked warely in the direction I am looking.' She must have sense it too.' It stepped out attacking. We were able to dodge the net barely.

I growl," You must have a death wish." He attacked again getting Ahsoka she cried out in pain before passing out. He turned to me I said," So Trandoshin. Are going to come for me next?" He attacked I dodge my eyes widen seeing more of them with electric net guns,' Oh boy.'

~

I soon was caught I groan waking up,' I'm going to kill these idiots when I get a hold of them.' I suddenly heard Ahsoka say," So your awake?" I groan sitting up," Yes." I look around," I'm guessing we were captured by pirates?" She shook her head," No, by Trandoshin hunters that will hunt us for sport."

I smirk," Well then they picked the wrong targets huh?" She said with a small smile," Yeah." I said frowning," Grevious will be angry that I disappeared." After a bit there was a creak and floor beneath lowered making us fall.

We land on a beach I watched the ship carefully waiting for it to attack. The hatches close the ship backs up before stopping.' I think we should start running.' Suddenly the guns started to fire without thinking I took hold of Ahsoka's hand moving into hiding.

I quickly let go realizing my mistake we run to the jungle area followed by a light, but didn't get hit. We hide it turned away leaving we walk away into the jungle area. I said while being careful," We better find shelter for the night so we can sleep." She responded," Yeah your right."

A woman and two boys jumped down near us,' A Twelik and... whatever he is.' The other had a long head like one of the Jedi masters. The woman said," You guys need to come with us." I hesitated I look to Ahsoka they start to walk away Ahsoka asked," Who are you?" The woman had brown hair and brown eyes she said," We used to be Jedi younglings."

She turned sneaking forward again and continued she looked at me and nodded I sighed,' Yay I'm struck with people who don't kill people, Jedi. Hurray for me.' I followed them to a huge tree. We walk on a branch that leads to a hole in the tree going inside it after shooing a creature out of our way.

Tweilk said stopping," We never stood a chance. They got us on a training mission." The woman said," We were captured and brought here." Ahsoka asked," Why would they take Younglings?" Tweilk answered," Because Jedi knights are too powerful for them." The woman said," I'm Kaliefa." She motioning between the Tweilk and long head she said," That's Oumair and Jinx."

She asked  looking at us," Who are you?" Ahsoka responded," I'm Ahsoka Tano. I was captured during the battle of Fulusha. I'm a Padawan learner." She looked at me," And the quiet Sith over there was captured with me." They looked suprised and terrified Kalifa said nervous," A Sith."