Chapter twenty-six

Y/n pov

I sigh as Ahsoka and I walk to the Crystal village a peaceful place. In the distance you could see mupltiple colors of children playing with a ball having fun just outside the village. When we get close they see us dropping the ball running over to us wanting to hear more stories of our adventures. Ahsoka smiled happy to them she said kneeling down to their level," Alright, let's go to the story tree." The children cheer some running ahead others dragging us along with them. The story tree is a gigantic tree Ahsoka and I first met the kids of the village and got along with them telling them stories. Soon enough the children started calling it the story tree where they would sit and listen to the story we were telling.

Their parents didn't mind since they knew we meant no harm and sometimes they'd come and listen as well. Ahsoka told them about our recent adventure with Ventress to Hydrone the children fully emerged into the story while I sat back and relaxed enjoying the show. Ahsoka would motion around while telling the story and the kids seemed to enjoy her acting it out a bit. When she finished the kids cheer enjoying themselves I chuckled amused by their antics. I pause noticing the Elder of the village coming our way with a men and woman following close behind.

I slowly got up walking towards them Ahsoka following after me. I stop in front of the Elder a old man with red skin and silver crystal hair who is kind to his people. The Elder said with his deep voice," I must ask of you for help, sir, and miss." I ask curious crossing my arms over my chest," What do mean?" The Elder responded grimly," We have had pirates knocking at our door stealing from our people. We ask of you for your help dealing with them." I look to Ahsoka as she looked to me with pleading eyes I groan knowing how this going. I begrudgingly nod Ahsoka said happily knowing she won," We'll see what we can do. When will they be back?" The Elder replied grimly gripping his staff," Soon. In two to three days."

Ahsoka nods dragging me along with her as we leave I ask her," Do you have a plan to deal with these pirates?" Ahsoka answered nonchalantly," Yes, I do... somewhat." I sigh I said annoyed," I know what my two to three days are going to be spent doing." Ashoka replied," Yep you should." I groan unhappy,' There goes my work break.' We later arrived back at base to be greeted by R-1. R-1 told us Grevious has returned from his recent vendetta for Count Dooku. We go find Grevious grumbling to himself looking angry paising. Ahsoka and I look at each other probably thinking the same thing,' He lost a fight with a Jedi.'

We quietly started to sneak away to give him space when suddenly he said stopping," What is it?" I said nervously," So, I'm guessing things didn't go well?" Grevious growled he said angry," Those Jedi blew up my ship again." Ahsoka asked him now curious about his situation," How? Why?" He huffed he said annoyed," I captured one of the Jedi. Kenobi and Skywalker with some other Jedi came to the rescue blowing up my ship." I asked him interested," Which one?" He hummed in thought he said," I believe it was some Jedi youngling."

Ahsoka said changing the subject," Hey Grevious. Did you know that Pirates come around here?" He said irritated," Yes, but every time their here I'm not here and you both aren't here." I spoke up," Apparently the pirates are coming in two to three days." Grevious said calmly," Then have fun dealing with that." Ahsoka asked confused by his answer," Your not helping?" He shook his head he said calmly," I'd be seen, then rumors would spread, and finally the war would be here. It's better that you two do it while I stay here." I nod I said nonchalantly," Alright."

Ahsoka said happily," Okay then, let's go back to the village." I said patting her head gently," Relax, they'll be here tomorrow. For now let's get some sleep, okay?" She slowly nods I remove my hand from her head waking to my room for some much needed sleep.

~

It's the next day Ahsoka fit ready to go dragging me out toward the village as we said bye to Grevious. When we arrived we are greeted by the village children again happy to see us. Ahsoka gently told them that we'd play with them later continueing to the main hut of the village. We go just inside to see the Elder sitting on his throne watching while his grandsons Hutu the one with brown skin and silver crystal hair while on the opposite side Leo has red skin with copper colored crystal hair. They are playing with their checkers both focused on their game. The Elder turned his attention from them to us he gave us a warm smile waving us to come on in.

We did as told coming in further Ahsoka closing the door earning the two boy's attention from their game. They gave us a glance before returning back to their game. The Elder said pleased to see us," Welcome friends. Are you ready to help us?" Ahsoka said happily with a nod," Yes we'll help you." I ask curious getting their attention tilting my head a little," Why can't you defend yourself? You have a good military here." The Elder sighed about to speak when Lucy a girl with pink crystal hair and skin his granddaughter came in. Lucy answered excited telling us about it," It was werid vehicles that hovered over the ground. (Speed bikes) She continued still excited," Oh and a big vehicle with a big gun on it. (Tank)

I groan in realization placing a hand to my helmet,' Right they aren't as advanced as some of the galaxy with technology.' Ahsoka seems to get what got me upset now understanding why they lose against the pirates. Ahsoka said quietly to me," So the problem is they just get overwhelmed with this new technology they never have seen before and panic causing chaos?" I nod I answered her nonchalantly," Yeah, but I'm sure if we help them understand what to do they'll be fine."

I said to the Elder calmly," We know how to help with your problem, Elder." Elder asked now curious about what we're going to do," How will you do that?" Ahsoka answered stepping forward," We'll teach you guys some stuff on how to react to these things." Leo said getting up from where they are," Then what are we waiting for?" Hutu said also getting up," I'll go get all the soldiers you help with them." Leo nodded as Hutu ran out of the hutt Leo said to us calmly," Come on. I know a good spot to talk with everyone, follow me." We follow Leo out of the hutt saying our goodbyes to the Elder as we leave the hutt he in return waved goodbye after us.