Chapter nineteen

Y/n pov

I sigh I ask her as we walk," So let me get this straight. You didn't see the person that attacked you?" Ventress replied annoyed," I didn't see their face, but I did see someone." I groan irritated," That helps a lot." Ventress asked with curiosity," What are you going to do now?" I growl," I don't know." We both stop sensing him,' Someone is following us.' We continue I whisper," I got your back." She nods the person soon lands behind us we stop again. Ventress said turning around with me now knowing who it is," Anakin Skywalker."

He replied upset," I know you are behind all of this." She replied," Prove it." I stop her before she could jump I said," It wasn't her." Anakin replied," How would you know?" I said annoyed," Oh I don't know training with her helps and the fact I asked her what happened. Plus her mask and lightsabers were stolen."

He seemed to hesitate I said to her," Ventress tell him your side of the story." She nods she begins at the beginning about before we met up with each other.

~

Anakin said upset," Then this leads me to a dead end. Your the only ones Ahsoka had talked to." I sigh annoyed," No we weren't the only ones." That caught his attention he asked," Who?" I reply crossing my arms," A Jedi by the name of Barris. She told us to go to the warehouse for clues."

He nods he said to us," If either of you are lieing, your dead." Ventress replied," Such promises." He starts to leave I yell," Hey Skywalker!" He looks back I said," When you catch her can you give me the lightsabers and helmet please or at least the lightsabers." After a second he nods continuing I turn to Ventress with a smirk," Your welcome." Ventress replied annoyed," Thanks. You happy?" I reply pleased with a smirk," Very." I said after a pause," Now if you'll excuse me I'll be at the temple getting your stuff." I leave heading in the direction Anakin had left by now I comm Rone," Rone come pick me up. I'm heading to the upper level." Rone said his understanding I end the comm," I hope things end well for Ahsoka."

We soon arrive at the upper level I land leaving the ship going to the temple climbing the walls. I sneak around,' I'm so glad I haven't been seen by anyone.' I soon see Barris and Anakin fighting her. I see her wielding two red lightsabers,' I knew it!' I smile happy but continued to watch the fight. In the end Skywalker won the fight I carefully sneak over I clear my throat getting his attention suprising him.

I said," The lightsabers, if you would be so kind." He sighed handing them over he leaves after the escorted Barris. I leave as well going to the bottom of the temple I contact Ventress I said," I have your lightsabers. I'll give them to you later." She asked putting her hands on her hips," And what are you doing?" I reply calmly," I'll wait here. I just want to see if Ahsoka still becomes kicked out of their order." She nods thinking she said," If she does let me know." I ask curious," Why?" She replied with a smirk," You'll see." I chuckled," I don't know if I should be worried or not." I end the communication I sigh beginning to wait to see if she comes or not.

~

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I look to see... Ahsoka. I walk to her she looked suprised to see me. I take off my helmet I said to her," I'm sorry Ahsoka." She doesn't reply she comes to me I didn't expect what happened next. She hugged me tightly and began to cry I hug back letting her cry. I said to sooth her," Just let it all out Ahsoka. I can wait here as long as you need." She continues to cry holding me tight soon she stops she said greatful," Thank you."

I reply with a small smile," Anytime Ahsoka. Come on, you can stay with me if you like." She nods she said with a smile," I'd like that very much." I said my smile grew," Glad to hear it, Ahsoka." I put back on my helmet she took hold of my hand making me pause for a second. I hold her hand back gently walking with her to my ship. I ask," Want to see Grevious?" She replied," Are you kidding me? He'll kill me as soon as he sees me." I reply," No he won't." She asked curious," How do you know that?" I smirk," Let's call it a son's instinct." She sighed," I'll think about it." I smile happy," At least you'll think about. He has a nice side you know." Ahsoka responded shocked," He does?" I laugh I said," Being a Jedi makes it hard to find."

Ahsoka hums thinking as we walk I smile seeing Rone waiting for me. I wave at the over excited droid Ahsoka giggles seeing Rone as well.

~

It's been a few days since Ahsoka left the Jedi Order. I am reading a book sitting on a couch when Ahsoka walked over to me she asked getting my attention," Hey Y/n?" I hum looking at her from the book she said nervous," If you want... we can go see Grevious together." I blink suprised not expecting this at all. I ask unsure," Really?" She nods I smile excited," Then let's get going already."

I quickly get quickly get up packing some stuff we'll  need before dragging Ahsoka with me. Later we arrived at Grevious' ship I called ahead to tell him that I'm coming with Ahsoka so he wouldn't attack or the droids. We get off I could tell Ahsoka is nervous Grevious watching us approach. When we stood in front of him he greeted me then accidentally said," Greetings Jedi."

He cleared his throat apologizing to Ahsoka saying her name this time. She stared shocked but greeted him back we walk together catching up as Ahsoka quietly watched. I'd drag her into the conversation sometimes as we talk. I look at Ahsoka she seemed trapped in thought about something. I decided not to bother her continuing talking with Grevious.

~

We had got to the bridge ending our tour Ahsoka had been paying attention. We went to the training room having some friendly bouts Grevious would teach Ahsoka some things she using two of Grevious's lightsabers he had on him. I noticed Ahsoka was enjoying herself as Grevious taught and he was enjoying himself as well. I smile myself pleased,' Looks like they are getting along.'

Many bouts happened one or the other winning or losing. Ahsoka yawned I said tired," Looks like it's time for us to go to sleep." He nods waving us on," Then you two go ahead. I'll be on the bridge." We left Ahsoka asked curious," Where am I staying at?" I smirk I said," My room."

I laughed loving her reaction finding it hilarious. I said after calming down," I'm joking. You'll stay in the room next to mine." Ahsoka nods I could tell Ahsoka is still embarrassed. We soon were there I said getting her attention turning to face her," Well I guess this is good night. See you in the morning." Ahsoka responded," Yeah, good night." We went to our separate rooms the door closing behind me as it does for her.