Chapter thirty

Y/n pov

Ahsoka went to help out Trace while I stayed home relaxing enjoying the peace and quiet. I meditated relaxing reaching out in the Force feeling relaxed. I wasn't expecting a Force vision of Obi-wan and Grevious fighting then Obi-wan killing him. I open my eyes startled I thought confused,' What was that?' I got up walking out to the kitchen getting a drink R3 came after me from my room. He hummed worried I said calmly," I'm fine R3. I just... have a lot on my mind is all." R3 seeming satisfied with my answer went to the game board in the corner of the living room.

R3 hummed excitedly turning to face me I chuckle amused I said coming over putting down my drink on the table," Alright. I'll play a few rounds with you." R3 whirled excited turning on the game board as I sit down to play. A few hours of wins and lose I noticed Ahsoka hasn't come back like she promised since we were going to go visit Grevious for a while today. I tried to contact  Ahsoka but she wouldn't respond which worried me. I said to myself concerned," She always answers and she was really excited to go." I went with R3 to the ship flying to the docking bay only to find no ship or living being here.

I said thought looking around," Where could she be?" R3 hummed getting my attention I asked confused," Oba Diah? Why would she be there?" R3 pulled up Ahsoka's transmitter location showing she's indeed there. I growl annoyed I said unhappy," Why is she even there for. Ugh, if I had to guess it's the sisters getting into trouble." R3 whirled in agreement I sigh I said begrudgingly," Come on R3. Let's go save Ahsoka, again." R3 quickly followed me back to the ship I flew off to get to the Oba Diah. I got a transmission while heading there in hyperspace I answered it to find Maul appear. He said calmly to me," Hello, Y/n. Have you found what I asked for in exchange for my information on Darth Sidious?"

I respond nonchalantly," Yes, I have." Maul replied pleased," Excellent. I would like you to meet an informat I have on the Oba Diah for the trade he'll find you." I thought suprised,' Wow I'm heading there anyway.' I replied happily," Great. I'll be there shortly then." The transmission ended we soon arrived I landed on a platform leaving my ship in the hands of R3 and the guards. I walked around noticed some people that looked to be in Mandalorian armor. Before I could check it out I was stopped by a well dressed Pike Marg Krim with two guards he said calmly studying me carefully," I presume your Red Reaper?"

I respond patient crossing my arms," I'm going with you work for you know who." He answered bluntly," My Lord Maul, yes." He showed a data chip he said calmly," This is the information you asked for in exchange for what he wants." We traded chips I check to see the information I want is on there I said pleased," Thank you for your business." We parted ways I said calmly starting to look around," Now to find Ahsoka and the two sisters."

I looked everywhere the signal is dead which means it was destroyed. After looking for a bit explosions went off at Marg Krim's place. I smirked seeing the sister's ship flying away guards giving chase I said to myself as I ran towards my ship," I see their causing trouble." I contacted R3 telling R3 fire up the engines and I'll be right there. I quickly get inside flying off I could see them struggling with the ships firing at them. I shoot the rest that they hadn't shot down. I sent out a transmission to them they are quick to answer Ahsoka said happy," Y/n!" I said with a smirk," I guess I was right about you guys getting into trouble after all."

Trace asked worried," Do you mind helping us?" I answered calmly," Sure, I'll watch your back. Let's get out of here." Rafa said pleased," Thanks." I reply calmly," No problem. Just next time give me a heads up when your going to do something like this." We got back to Coruscant Trace landing inside while I land outside on the bay. That's when I got a transmission from Count Dooku I answered it he said to me monotone," Y/n, I would like you to come for a while to train. Our master Darth Sidious has requested for you to come immediately."

I answered monotone," Of course my lord. I'll be there soon." The transmission ended I walk out to see them talking I noticed a ship landing. I quickly go in recognizing the ship Ahsoka and them continue to talk until she came. Ahsoka and I became protective until we realized she wasn't here to fight. She is here to ask for help against Maul she gave Ahsoka five minutes to decide what she's going to do. Trace said to Ahsoka," Sounds like she needs your help just like we did." Ahsoka said uncertain," But if I go down this path, I'm afraid where it will lead too."

Trace said hitting it straight on," You mean, back to the Jedi." She looks to Trace from the ground she answers bluntly," Yes." Rafa said to her," Go. It's what your meant to do." Trace said happy," Rafa's right." Ahsoka looks to me uncertainty in her eyes I said to her," I think you should do what you think is the best thing to do. Rather it be Jedi or not." I see relief flash through her features she said in agreement grabbing her bag," All right." She said to the sisters with a small smile," But let me keep my bike here, just in case." The sisters look to each other Trace said happily to Ahsoka," Deal."

We started walking away from the sisters. Ahsoka looks to me she asked me curious," Are you coming with me?" I shake my head I say honestly," I can't... not right now. Dooku is calling me to come to train for a while, and Grevious will probably want to know where we are." Ahsoka's eyes widen in remembrance she said feeling guilty," I totally forgot." I said stopping calmly patting her shoulder as she turns to face me," You go with them. Call me when you need me." She said nervously rubbing the back of her neck," They kinda broke my transmitter." I respond nonchalantly," I figured." I hand her a new one I said with a small smile," Good thing I have a spare."

A smile escapes on her lip she gives me a hug and I return it. I said to her serious," Don't get yourself in too much trouble. I won't be around to save you." Ahsoka chuckles she responded happy," I'll try." We separated walking away from each other to different ships flying away to different places.

~

I landed near Dooku's place going inside to see Dooku waiting for me. He said pleased to see I've arrived," Y/n, we shall began training now." I followed him outside I thought to myself as we walk,' I wonder what we are doing?' We soon get to a open space he said calmly," Let's at least check your skills with your lightsabers first." Dooku drew his lightsaber ready to fight I draw out my lightsabers ready to fight him.