Chapter nine

Y/n pov

I was surprised when Count Dooku asked me to go to the first ever sanctioned meeting between the Republic and us Separatists. It's being held on Mandalore I went and to my suprise Ahsoka and Padmae are their.

Ahsoka gives me a warm smile I did a subtle wave to not draw attention. Ahsoka whispered to Padmae something her eyes widen looking at me,' She told her didn't she? Oh well.' Then the meeting began Padmae said," The Republic recognizes the tragedy of war. But there is nothing we can change that has already occurred."

The green Sith Senator said," Say it aloud before this gathering, as representatives for Chancellor Palpatine, that you declare without reservation the Separatist State legitimate."

It went quiet when suddenly someone said," I have something to say about the legitimacy of the Separatists." I looked suprised to see Lux here,' Why is Lux here?!' He was let to go to the podium a woman whispered," Why is Lux Monterey here?" A man said," What could he possibly have to say?" The woman whispered," He was not invited."

I noticed Ahsoka whispering with Padmae until they soon stopped. Lux was let on the podium I thought,' Goodbye possible peace he's going to ruin this.' He said," I stand before you, son of Mina Bonteri, loyal Separatist, a patriot, a friend."

He looks at me kindly giving a glance at Ahsoka he continued," It has come to my attention that my mother was murdered by Count Dooku in cold blood." One of the Separatist senators stood up he said loudly," That is a lie! Remove this traitor immediately. "

I smirk,' If only he knew the truth. He actually did which I'm still not pleased about.' I noticed Ahsoka move to help him Padmae stops her. The droids take him away Lux yelled," I will not be silenced."

Sateen stood up having enough," Stop this!" Another Sith Senator stood she said," We would ask you to respect that we deal with this matter ourselves." Lux yelled," No! Dooku is deceiving you. You will all be betrayed just like my mother."

I sigh quietly,' Now I'm going to have to go save you, and he literally destroyed the meeting. I see no peace coming now.' The other standing Sith senator said calmly," I apologize for such a rude interruption. Please let us continue."

The senator sat down I notice Ahsoka and Padmae whispering again. I sigh,' I bet she wants to save him too.' I whisper to the senator next to me," I have business to deal with so I'll be leaving." She nods telling me I can go I noticed Ahsoka waiting I move my head toward the door motioning this way.

Ahsoka had a grin on her face we both head after them to go save Lux.

~

We were able to save Lux I had gotten them to come on my ship and to my suprise not only was R1-D1 here but the astromech from before. I asked," What is your astromech doing here Ahsoka?" She responded," I asked him to come along with me. If you don't mind?"

I shrug taking off my helmet," Sure." We were in space I said," Good work R1." R1 beeped away happy I chuckled. Ahsoka's droid plugged in Anakin showed up on hologram he said," Ahsoka, Padmae just contacted me. She told me that the peace negotiations have all but, collapsed. Where are you?"

She responded," In Y/n's ship with him and Lux on route to Corusant, Master. I said to him," Hey Skywalker long no see." He said," Y/n? Wasn't it Red Reaper?" I chuckled nervously I said," That's my Bounty hunter name but my name is Y/n." Lux said," Master Jedi, I'm sorry if I've caused you any trouble and you Y/n."

I laughed I said," Skywalker is a magnet for trouble and it finds me anyway so most likely to him this is nothing." Ahsoka nodded she said," You'll be safe with the Republic." I gave her a unsure look,' It all depends.'

Anakin said," All right. Bring Bonteri to Coruscant immediately. We'll discuss giving him amnesty." I said quickly," Please don't tell anyone of my involvement Skywalker if you don't mind!" He gave up a questioning look he said," Sure I guess."

The communication ended Ahsoka got up and Lux pointed a gun at us. He said," I can't go with you, Ahsoka." Ahsoka asked very confused," Wha-what?" Lux responded," I told you guys, I have a plan." I quickly take the gun pointing it at him I said," Shooting any of us is not going to be part of it."

I stopped pointing it at him Ahsoka said motioning to it," What are doing with a gun anyhow? You're no fighter." Lux responded," I'm no longer a Separatist either. I won't join the Republic." Ahsoka asked," What other options do you have?"

Lux responded," There is a different way." Ahsoka said," I understand everything that you've been through. I understand you feel alone. But the Republic will help you." Lux snapped yelling," Like they helped my mother?" I flinched I said," Don't yell at Ahsoka like it's her fault when it isn't."

Lux said angry," Like your no better than Dooku. I bet you told him and that's why she's dead." I glare at him I said angry," Shut. Up." He looked caught off guard then sighed he said quietly," I'm sorry Y/n. I just-" I said cutting him off," No it's fine just don't do that again."

Lux asked," Which part?" I respond annoyed," Both." I was startled when Ahsoka took my hand but I smile greatful," Thanks." She responded," No problem." Lux said," I've already made contact with a group on Carlac who are noble and are allied with my cause."

Ahsoka asked," And what cause is that?" Lux responded," To kill Dooku." I thought curious,' I wonder who it is? I really hope not pirates. Then again pirates are not noble or want to trying killing Dooku. So who?'

Ahsoka said seriously," The only one you're going to get killed is yourself." He looked at her she said," I'm sorry, but we're going to Coruscant." She looked at me," Let's go Y/n." I sigh," Alright." Ahsoka asked watching me," You're plan hasn't exactly been well thought out, Lux."

I heard a hum my ship doesn't make Ahsoka asked," Without me, how did you think you were going to escape those droids?" He said," Like this." I move force pushing him into a wall but he already got Ahsoka.

I said irritated," Try that with me and your going into space without a suit or off at the nearest plant. We can even go to Dooku, do I make myself clear?" Lux nods obviously now nervous. I ask him," Now, where do you want to go?"

~

I sat next to Ahsoka when she woke up she asked," Lux? Y/n?" I said," I'm right here. How do you feel?" Ahsoka responded," Fine... where's Lux? And my lightsabers?" She got up she looked at me I shrug," Most likely Lux took them while I was busy. And he's outside he said not to follow or we'll get involved."

She asked," Your okay leaving him? I sigh," He can dig himself out of his own hole for once." She looks outside seeing him she said," Come on let's get him." She took hold of my arm she said to her droid," Artoo, take a look around and see if you can find where Lux hide them." I said," You help Artoo okay R-1?"

The droid beeps happily Ahsoka said," Now, we're going to have a little chat with Mr. Bonteri." I said to her," Ahsoka hold on for a minute!" She ignored me I growl annoyed but let her drag me with her. Putting on our coats and went outside to Lux.

She said irritated," Lux! Lux, where are we? And what did you do with my lightsabers?" Lux said to us," You guys should have stayed on the ship." I heard jetpacks when people Mandilorian armor flew down around us I pulled Ahsoka behind me.

The last Mandilorian landed that looked different from the rest said," Hey, kid. You're late." I whispered with Ashoka displeased," Death Watch."