Chapter thirty-four

Y/n pov

We went to the prison enterigating Almec getting what we wanted before he was killed by Saxon. Saxon was able to escape from being captured by Bo-Katan. We went back to the capital balcony watching the clones act like a police force not wanted by the people at all. Bo-Katan silently picked up her helmet walking inside Rex, Ahsoka, and I follow after her.

She said serious as we walk," This occupation cannot last much longer. The people will not stand for it. I will not stand for it." Rex retorts calmly pointing out," You asked for our help. My men don't want to be acting as a police force. We stop Ahsoka said relaxed," The Republic forces will depart once we have captured Maul." We start walking again I thought with a quiet smirk,' I doubt it.' Ahsoka continues everyone except me oblivious to Maul being on the other side," Then you will have your opportunity to lead."

The door opens Maul says on the throne getting everyone's attention," I agree." We all stop Jesse sat not too far from Maul in shackles. Bo-Katan suddenly pulled out her guns charging I didn't do anything knowing Maul can take care of himself. He easily dealt with not even getting up stopping her with the Force he said relaxed," My lady, is that anyway to treat your rightful ruler?" She doesn't respond trying to struggle free from his grasp.

Maul calmly drops her as she falls to her hands and knees panting for breath. We all go to her seeing she is okay as she sits up. Maul says nonchalantly," And now, as a show of good faith, I return your comrade in arms to you." He uses the Force to unlock the shackles Jesse looks to Maul. Maul said encouraging him," Run along. There you go. Back to your brothers." Jesse slowly walks to us quiet as a mouse. Rex asked stopping him worried," Are you alright Jesse?"

Jesse said ignoring Rex," I'm sorry, Commander. I couldn't help it. I told him everything." Ahsoka replied comforting him with a gentle pat," It's okay. Rex, get him out of here." Rex leads Jesse away elsewhere suddenly explosions could be heard the bright light shining through the window. Maul says nonchalantly," Uh, one of you might want to deal with that." Ahsoka says to Bo-Katan encouraging her to go," You should go. Your people need you." I said relaxed to Bo-Katan," We'll be fine. You should be more worried about them than us."

She still looked a little unsure Maul sighs he says walking down from the throne," Don't stay on my account. We'll be fine." Ahsoka says stern to her," Go." She breaks putting on her helmet running out the door. Ahsoka looks to Maul watching out the window suspicious. Maul sighs he said relaxed," Look at them. So blissfully ignorant." Ahsoka asks him suspicious," Care to tell us what this is all about? Or would you rather save it for the Council?"

They talk back and form until finally Maul offered his hand in joining him. Without a second I calmly walk to Maul's side suprising Ahsoka. I said serious," He's telling the truth, Ahsoka. I know what's going on and we need to hurry if you want to save Anakin and your precious Jedi Order." Ahsoka asked confused," From Darth Sidious?" I answer calmly," Yes. We have to hurry, so... make your choice."

Ahsoka stares at us silent before sighing giving a nod in approval. A small smile escapes glad didn't choose to fight us. Ahsoka asks Maul still skeptic of him," What's the plan?" Maul told Ahsoka to contact Obi-wan and tell him he's been lead away from Anakin so Sidious can get to him. Ahsoka does as told Obi-wan is taken aback by what she says, but believes her. He quickly gets to work on getting in touch with Anakin, but no luck.

In a panic he gets in touch with Mace Windu giving him a short version of what's going on. I could tell Ahsoka was displeased with him getting Windu instead of someone else. Obi-wan tries again finally somehow getting Anakin to answer. He is diverted to us we quickly stop Maul from talking to him. We both knew how bad that would go instead of good. Anakin stares shocked to see us and Ahsoka and I could feel how imbalanced he is.