Bonney's Date.

You're suddenly pulled from the sweet embrace when a loud and persistent banging sounds, your eyes snapping open as you jolt a little in your bed, the sunlight filling the room and causing you to wince. 

"Ugh! Too bright!"

It's morning already? But I haven't been asleep long!

"[F/N]~!!" Bonney's muffled shouting reaching your ears as the banging continues, it's only now that you realize the noise was somebody pounding at your door and that somebody is clearly your pink-haired friend. 

Shit! If she wakes Kid, he'll wring my neck!

Throwing yourself out of bed, you rush through to the living room and to the door, unlocking it as quickly as you can before pulling it open and successfully getting smacked in the face by a still-knocking Bonney in the process. 

Ow!

"Oh!" The girl simply blurts as you hold your sore and now-bleeding nose, shooting her a glare that only has her smiling sheepishly, it's in this moment you notice Katakuri is stood behind her too. "My bad, I didn't mean to hit you! Also uh, I might've accidentally hit the wrong buzzer and woke your neighbour up...sorry, sorry."

Why?! Thatch did the same damn thing! 

"I live on the second floor, Bonney..." Your voice is a little muffled as you feebly try to catch the blood from your nose into your palm, completely ignoring Katakuri while he simply bypasses you, inviting himself into your home and grabbing a dish towel that you had left on the back of your sofa after cleaning yesterday. "So, the button that sets off my buzzer is the second one from the bottom of the panel."

"Oooh, right!" She doesn't seem too bothered by her mistake though, a giggle escaping her lips as she nods her head, her purple eyes watching closely as your neighbour carefully presses the dish cloth to your face. "I'll remember that next time!"

"Uh-huh." 

Please do, Thatch has already pissed off the clown that lives upstairs.

You don't miss the slight wiggle of her brows as she carelessly strolls inside also, setting a shopping bag down and checking out your outfit with a cheeky smirk. 

"Nice pyjamas." 

Screw you, Bonney.

Her comment leaves you feeling extremely self-conscious considering the fact that you wear a pair of shorts and a flimsy vest top to bed, no bra underneath and your hair is also a total mess. 

You won't even touch the subject of your morning breath. 

Kill me. Kill me now.

"Your nose doesn't look broken so it should stop bleeding on it's own soon, just keep soaking up the blood." Katakuri calmly murmurs, drawing your gaze to his and honestly, the second you notice his eyes and how close they are to your face, your heart just about bursts inside your chest. 

Your stare rapidly shifting down as your cheeks begin burning up like mad, you can see them turning red in the corner of your eye as you fix your attention on his bicep instead, a voice inside your head only screeching when you see that he has a large pink tattoo there. 

I dreamt about him?! Of course it was him! How did I not notice that?! I guess I didn't care at the time?? Okay, that's fucking fine! He's just looking right at your damn face and everything, oh goodie!

At some point between the nosebleed and the miniature heart attack in your chest, you forgot how to breathe, your orbs helplessly shifting to Bonney but of course, she's just grinning at you which makes everything feel worse.