Home Time.

At some point during the night, Daifuku and Oven had up and vanished but Katakuri doesn't seem too worried about them at least, claiming they can look after themselves and if they needed him; he'd know.

Must be a triplet thing.

A few of Thatch's friends had shown up since then too so the brunette has busied himself with them, leaving you and Katakuri alone.

Your apparent body pillow calmly lifting you off your seat as he stands up himself, the movement seems to make the room spin as he links his arm with yours before walking you toward Thatch's table.

What's happening?

"I'm taking your sister home." Katakuri confidently voices over the music, immediately gaining the brunette's full attention as his brows knit together, already beginning to raise from his seat.

"Oi! Wait!" Of course his drunken focus is completely stolen when an empty beer bottle comes flying seemingly out of nowhere and hitting his friend, otherwise known as Jozu, in the back of the head and causing Thatch to throw his arms in the air merrily instead. "Yaaay~! You caught it, Jozu~!"

"CAUGHT IT?!"

"Thatch, you can't celebrate that~! It's mean~!" Your voice is slurred all over the place as you cling to Katakuri's arm tightly as if it was a lifeline, the handsome male carefully pulling you back a little, seemingly trying to keep you out of harms way whilst shooting a glare in the direction the bottle came from.

"We're leaving." He grumbles one last time before guiding you toward the door exiting the building, it's only now that you notice somebody throwing a tantrum as the club's security wrestle him to ground, seemingly trying to kick him out but he's sure not going down quietly.

He must have been the one who threw the bottle.

Upon making it outside, the cool night air hits you like a rock, the streetlights are all blurred and your body is feeling numb as you stumble into your neighbour's side.

At least he doesn't seem to mind it at all, even your drunken babbling doesn't faze him.

"Does Oven dye his hair~?" 

"Perhaps. Watch your step."

"Did you like the cupcakes~?"

"I did, yes. Watch the curb." 

"That's the first time I've heard you express love for any--THING!" Your word turning into more of a squeak when you slip off the pavement, your ankle twisting during the fall before you feel a nasty pop erupt throughout the muscle surrounding the bone, closely followed by a harsh burning sensation. "Ow!"

SHIT, THAT HURTS!

Katakuri swiftly gaining a grip on your arms and pulling you up and into his chest, your hand instinctively grasping onto the first thing you can and pulling on it, much to your dismay that just so happens to be his scarf - accidentally pulling it from his face in the process. 

The first thing you see is the scars that stem from the corners of his mouth toward his hairline and then his teeth, they're sharper than most teeth but none of that really bothers, the man's cheeks going bright red as he reaches for the fabric and tries to push it back but but he stops when your hand touches his. 

"Don't hide yourself from me..." It's probably the most sensible thing you've said all night, the poor guy's face only reddening more and more by the second. his gaze struggling to hold yours as he finally lowers his hand.

Your vision is still pretty blurry from all the alcohol but you're able to see him clearly enough, a smile spreading across your lips as you carefully run your fingers along his scars, the tender gesture only causing him to flinch slightly.

How odd, he's so strong yet so fragile at the same time.

"Perfect..." The word simply just falls from your lips in the form of a whisper as you stroke his face, his beautiful eyes finally meeting yours as he pulls away, his hand pushing his scarf back into place before he scoops you up into his arms and continues to walk.

"Come on, if you can't walk then I'll carry you."

A childish hum is the only thing to rumble throughout your throat as you rest your tired head against his collarbone, your blurry vision falling dark as you decide to rest your eyes, a small grin etched into your features.

"Do you ever forget your siblings names?"

"No."