Collision.

A pleasantly sweet smell pulls you from your slumber, your eyes feeling sore as you struggle to open them, finding yourself in a bed that certainly doesn't belong to you since it's seemingly a king size whereas yours is a simple double.

A pained groan being the only thing to escape your lips as your orbs spot a glass of water on your bedside table, the sun shining in from the window behind you reflects off the rim and essentially blinds you, causing your headache to throb in the process.

Damn, what the hell happened to me?

It's in this moment that the events of last night come back in patchy little flashes; Thatch taking you to the club, everyone other than him and Katakuri leaving, being walked home but falling, then being caught before he started carrying you...

Did we...?

Why am I here?

Katakuri entering the bedroom as you mull over the different possibilities inside your head, he's only wearing a pair of loose black pants and his usual scarf, no t-shirt though - not even his vest.

You then notice that he's holding a small plate with an iced bun sat on top of it, simply setting the sweet treat down on the bedside table beside the water before fixing his sights on your dishevelled form, watching as you scan his room curiously. 

"I didn't know what food you liked." That's all he says, nonchalant as ever too, the handsome redhead then leaving again. 

You can hear him turning on the faucet in the bathroom and that just has your heart racing even more.

Is he showering? Does that mean we did have sex?!

You decide to thoroughly think about the situation before freaking out completely; you're still half-dressed, your shoes are absent and so are your pants but you're still wearing your panties and t-shirt.

"Well, that's something at least..."

But then there's also an odd pain in between your legs, not to mention a strange stickiness on your skin.

Did he fuck me then put my underwear back on? 

No, surely not! Why would he?!

Because he's a guy!

No, no, he isn't the type!

Is he? 

Throwing the duvet to the side completely, you take a better look at your legs to find that there's light bruising on your inner thighs and your skin is certainly slicked with sweat but it's hard to tell if there's any traces of other bodily fluids mixed with it.

I don't even know what I'm looking for! I don't genuinely look at cream pies! 

Then another thought hits you like a hurricane, your eyes widening as you weakly stagger out of his bed, your limbs still feeling beyond frail and your hangover not wavering in the slightest. 

Condoms! If there's no cum on or inside me then he might've used one! And if he used one of those, it'd most likely be in the trash now!

Dropping down to his bedroom floor once the bin comes into view, you begin digging through it but you mostly find paperwork and sweet wrappers...and some toilet paper. 

Picking it up, you see that it has some blood on it but it's a little too deep into the trash to assume it might be-- 

"We didn't have sex." Katakuri's voice suddenly sounding from behind you and just about making you leap out of your skin, a loud gasp blasting past your lips before you swing around, shooting the man a glare.