Nightly Shenanigans.

"Katakuriiii~! I can't see~!" Both your voice and vision is all over the place as you hang onto the male's arm as he walks you home, he's noticeably a little sluggish in his movements but he's certainly handling the liquor better than you.

Ace and Bonney may have gatecrashed your date and drunk you under the table but they seemed to get a long surprisingly well with your red-haired lover, Ace has sworn himself to secrecy also, claiming he probably isn't going to remember tonight's events by tomorrow so that's good at least.

He also managed to get Katakuri slightly...'tipsy' as they say. 

The man isn't an obvious drunk but he does get extremely affectionate with alcohol, by the end of the night he had his scarf tugged down fully and was constantly nuzzling and kissing your cheek, not that anybody cared enough to comment on it - luckily for them.

Ace's attention was focused mostly on Bonney, Brulee only subtly smiled at you both from behind the bar on occasion and the customers didn't even look twice at the male's face. It was pleasant, it's like you're helping him become more confident in his appearance. 

Yourself and the alcohol anyway, you're working in cahoots.

The redhead glances down at you sweetly, the little glimmer in his eyes not at all going amiss as you tug his arm impatiently, your more playful nature kicking in. 

"Carry meee~!"

Of course you needn't ask twice, with one swift movement, you're picked up bridal style. 

You can feel Katakuri's cold nose brushing against your temple as he mutters quietly to himself, admittedly he's rather adorable when he's slightly drunk, much to your surprise he takes your earlobe in between his teeth, gently nibbling on the skin before muttering cute little compliments directly into your ear. 

Amazingly, he manages to carry you rather well though, he seemed to have pulled himself together whilst holding you like this. 

Not that it should surprise you though, you're important to him after all. 

"...I love you." 

Huh?!

Your eyes widen for a moment as your head snaps in the direction of his face, your mouth unable to utter an eligible response, your entire body seems to have frozen. Your heart included.

Did I mishear that?

It becomes all too obvious that you most certainly did not when you notice how red Katakuri's face has gone, the man now avoiding your gaze but he continues to walk with you in his arms, at least. 

"You...? Do you really?" Your voice is only a couple of pitches higher than a whisper, as you stare up at your handsome lover, your hand gently cupping his blushed cheek as a smile slowly begins to spread across your face. "You love me?"

The poor thing can't even bring himself to speak, simply retorting to nodding his head instead, his hold around small frame tightening ever so slightly as he weakly clears his throat.

"Sorry, I didn't thi--"

"I love you too!" You blurt over him in attempts to cease those negative thoughts that you just know are beginning to creep into his mind, your breath fanning his lips as you lean in closer to his face, your thumb caressing the large scar decorating his cheek. "My sweet tooth...~" 

"Sweet tooth?" The redhead echoes, you can see the tiny smile appearing on his face before he finally kisses your lips but only briefly before he speaks again. "I like it."

And with that, he claims your lips once again.

His grip tightening around you as his tongue runs along your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you happily grant him and a spark-like feeling erupting throughout your whole body.

It's amazing how you've kissed him so many times now, yet it always feels so amazing.

This reminds me of the night we first got together.

His tongue wrestles with your own but occasionally allows you to gain the upperhand before he puts you back in your place, the heat of his face radiating your own skin, until he breaks the kiss for air, anyway. 

The cutie softly panting for air as he stares down at you affectionately.

"Let's go home."

Yes, please.