Chapter 10

"Is she here yet?"

"For the 100th time, no Nancy."

"Where will she come out from?"

"Over there with the others."

"... When will she come?"

"Nancy say something again and I will strangle you."

"That's not how to speak to your best friend."

"Yeah well my best friend is being a pain in the ass at the moment."

"Will you two stop bickering? You're both giving me a headache."

"Tell her to stop being mean to me Hyebin-unnie!"

"Jane stop arguing with Nancy, you know you won't win."

"But-"

"No buts, shut up, the both of you."

"Lay off Nancy Jane, she's just excited, you can't blame her for asking a lot of questions."

"Thank you Yeonwoo-unnie, at least you understand."

"Of course you would say that-"

"Don't you start-"

"SHE'S HERE!"

          All eight girls look to see a girl with dirty bonde hair, a pink shirt, ripped jeans, and white vans with a backpack and suitcase walking out the terminal.

"TAEHA-UNNIE!" Nancy exclaims as she runs up to her. Taeha smiles and catches the incoming girl.

"Nancy! How are you my love?" Taeha asked hugging the girl tightly.

"We all missed you, but I missed you the most!" Taeha chuckles before pecking the girl on the forehead and placing her back on the ground. The other girls make their way to the girl and gave her hugs, all saying how much they missed her.

"It's about time you came back, I was starting to think that you were planning to stay in America forever." Yeonwoo teases.

"Nah, I woudn't be able to. You would miss your best friend a little to much. I couldn't let you go through the pain." Taeha giggles as Yeonwoo rolls her eyes and hugs the girl regardless.

"I really did miss you." Taeha giggles.

"I missed you too unnie." The girl winks at her best friend making her blush. Taeha looks around her friends before her eyes set on one person. "Nayun-ah, why are you so quiet? You didn't miss me?" All the girls turn and see the red blushing face of Nayun.

"It's not that-"

"Then what? You didn't want to see me?" Taeha pouts.

"I DO- I MEAN I DID!" Jane smirks at Nayun's sudden outburst.

"I missed you Nayun-ah. Can I get a hug?" Taeha said as she walks into the taller girl's arm. Nayun freezes for a moment before hugging the girl back. She wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her closer, she missed Taeha more than she thought. Taeha laid her head on the crook of Nayun's shoulder trying to bite back a smile.

"Alright you two, we're making a scene, people are staring." Hyebin said making the girls let go of each other. "Let's head out to get some dinner, I bet you're hungry."

"Starving actually."

"I'll take your suitcase unnie!" Nancy said as she began to quickly push the heavy object.

"You're going to hurt yourself-"

"No, let her. She wants to push it, let her." Jane said cutting off Hyebin.