Epilogue

10 years later:

Nancy looks at the photo of Jane and herself the day they got together. She can remember that day clearly, remembered how moved she was from Jane's hard work and dedication. After that day, the new couple had dinner with their friends and after that, they spent the night together. Both girls didn't get much sleep that night, memories of that day was too much for them. They stayed up the whole night talking and laughing. She gently caresses Jane's photo and smiles, she's temporally lost in her thoughts.

"Mommy!" Nancy turns around and sees a small girl in pajamas running towards her. The girl had brown beach waves hair, big brown puppy dog eyes, and a frown on her face.

"Yes Nako? What is it?" Nancy said lifting the small girl into her lap.

"We gotta go now!" She said impatiently. "Everyone is going to be waiting for us!"

"We can't go yet sweetheart. You know we have to wait for-"

"I'm home! Where is my queen and princess?" Nako gasped and jumped down from Nancy's lap.

"MAMA!" Nako runs out the room and Nancy has a smile on her face. She looks down at the wedding ring on her left ring finger. Nancy and Jane were only dating for a year and a half when Jane popped the question. Nancy had no idea it was going to happen, they were at dinner, with friends and family when Jane had gotten up randomly and walked away for a couple of minutes. Nancy had no idea where she was, and then suddenly, she saw Jane on stage with a guitar. Jane sung her Perfect and at the end, she made a speech about loving Nancy and before anyone knew it, she was on a bended knee, asking Nancy to marry her. Nancy screamed down the restaurant as she rapidly shook her head, everyone at the restaurant had cheered loudly for the new engaged couple.

They waited a year to save up their money to have their wedding. It was a small wedding, it consisted more of their friends and family. Both Nancy and Jane looked stunning in their wedding gowns, when Jane saw Nancy being escorted to the front with her father, she cried, Nancy never looked more beautiful. She couldn't believe that she was finally going to marry the love of her life. After years of chasing each other, it was finally time for them to be together forever. Nancy also cried seeing Jane, she couldn't believe that they were actually going to get married. She had always dreamed of this day, she wanted to pinch herself, she didn't think this was real life, she thought she was dreaming. But she wasn't and she couldn't be anymore happier. Nancy had JooE, Ahin, Taeha, and Yeonwoo as her bridesmaid while Jane had Daisy, Nayun, and Hyebin as hers. All the girls were crying hysterically as Jane and Nancy read their vows to each other. After the wedding and reception, the girls went to the states and traveled the country for a month before coming back home to Korea. 

After 3 years of marriage, they girls decided that they were ready to have a kid. Both girls were nervous, and after many tries and failed attempts, Nako came into their lives. The girls had taken a trip to Japan and fell in love with the baby they saw at foster care. Both Nancy and Jane stayed in Japan for a couple of months just getting to know Nako, the girl was only a year old at the time. At the end of their visit, they were able to bring Nako home to Korea where they took care of the young girl and loved her like their own. After about 3 years of Nako living with them, they were approved on their adoption and Nako was able to finally be called their daughter.

"Excuse me?" Nancy snaps out of her day dream to see Jane standing right in front of her.

"That's no way to greet your wife Mrs. Sung." Jane said with a pout. "Where's my hello kiss?"

"You're such a brat." Nancy said rolling her eyes before kissing her wife.

"Yeah, but I'm your brat." Jane said giggling. "I missed you."