Chapter 13

"Do you remember the first time you fell in love with her?" JooE asked the younger girl.

"Yes, it's a day I'll never forget."

"Well don't keep us waiting, tell us!" Ahin said as her and JooE sat in front of Nancy like small children waiting for their parent to tell them a bedtime story.

"Jiyeonnie?"

"Yes Nancy?"

"Am I pretty?"

"You're beautiful."

"Really?"

"Of course, what brought this up?"

"It's just..." Nancy looks across the hallway to see a boy talking to a random girl. He leaned against the locker and smiles as the girl giggles at whatever he says. "Nevermind." Jane turns around and notices exactly what Nancy was referring to.

"Are you seriously thinking about him again?"

"Unnie be nice, he has a name, he's in your grade." Jane rolls her eyes.

"Nancy-ah, I told you, that boy is nothing but trouble. Stay away from him."

"But-"

"Nancy-ah?" The younger of the two turned around and gasped softly when they see the boy they were just talking about. He was dressed in the school uniform, he had brown messy hair, and a dazzling smile.

"H-Hi Jungkook oppa." Nancy said blushing.

"Hello Jane." He said kindly.

"Jungkook." Jane nods her head.

"Right..." He clears his throat. "Nancy, can I walk you to class?"

"No-"

"Yes! I would love that!" Jane was left opened mouth as she watches Nancy walk away with the boy.

"You gotta be fucking joking." Jane said out loud. She slams her locker close, making nearby students jump as she stomps the opposite way.

          Jane doesn't see Nancy until lunch. She wanted to talk to Nancy about Jungkook. She knows the reputation that boy has and she didn't want Nancy to be a part of his list. Nancy deservers more than a playboy.

"Hi unnie." JooE yawns loudly as she sits next to Jane.

"Hi JooE-ah, long day?"

"And it's not even over." Jane chuckles as JooE whines.

"Stop being a baby JooE-ah." Yeonwoo said walking up messing up the younger girl's hair.

"YAH! STOP THAT!" JooE said slapping her hands away.

"Yeonwoo-ah, leave the kid alone. Can't you see she's having a long day?" Hyebin said walking over and sitting next to JooE.

"Why are you always on her side?" Yeonwoo said narrowing her eyebrows. "We know shes your favorite but it's not fair!"

"Hyebin unnie, tell Yeonwoo unnie to stop being mean!" JooE said giving the oldest girl puppy eyes.

"Knock it off Yeonwoo-ah, leave her alone." Yeonwoo dropped her mouth open as JooE sticks her tongue out at her.

"You're such a brat!" JooE and Yeonwoo began to argue with each other. Hyebin looked at the two of them before groaning as she tried to get them both to shut up.