Chapter 25

"Come on! There has to be something I can do to knock her off her feet!" Jane said pacing around in her living room.

"Jane unnie, calm down, you're going to be okay." Nayun said trying to ease the younger girl's panic.

"Yeah unnie! You got this! We believe in you! That's why we're here. We're going to help you, we got your back!" JooE said clapping her hands together. Jane looks at the six girls in her living room and felt her flutter.

"You girls are the best friends a girl could ever ask for." Jane said honestly.

"Aw unnie! Your soft side is showing!" Daisy said running up to said girl. Each girl follows suit as Jane ends up on the floor with all the girl on top.

"YAH! GET OFF ME! YOU'RE ALL TOO HEAVY!" Jane said whining. "I can't die now! I need to get Nancy to be mine and later on marry her and have babies and live happily ever after!"

"Whipped!" Nayun and Hyebin said laughing.

"Look who's talking!" Taeha and JooE said at the same time.

"Don't even try to talk Nayun-ah! You're putty in my hands! Anything I ask for, you do it!" Taeha said making the taller girl blush and look away.

"You too Hyebin! You can't say anything, especially last night when you did-"

"OKAY I GET IT!" Hyebin said quickly as her face turned red.

"Apologize to Jane unnie right now." Taeha said folding her arms across her chest.

"You too Hyebinnie." JooE said.

"Sorry." Both Hyebin and Nayun said.

"That's what I thought." Taeha helps Jane up and hugs her. "Don't let them get to you, I think it's very sweet that you're putting a lot of thought into this."

"Thank you, at least you understand." Jane said dramatically.

"Oh! How about writing a poem for her unnie?" Ahin said.

"She can't even string a sentence together, how is she going to make a whole poem?" Nayun said rolling her eyes playfully. Taeha hits her and glares at her girlfriend. "I'm kidding!"

"You're such an ass!" Taeha said.

"No! That's how we talk to each other." Jane said trying to save Nayun.

"It better be, or you're on the couch for a month."

"A MONTH?!"

"Do you want to make it two months?" Nayun shuts her mouth tight. "That's what I thought."

"How about writing 'be mine' on the sand or a window?" Ahin said trying to get everyone back on track.

"That's a cute one!" JooE said clapping her hands.

"Yeah but that's really cheesy." Jane said groaning.

"This is Nancy we're talking about." Daisy said. "She wants to be the next Disney princess." Jane was about to answer when a knock on the door was heard. All the girls looked at each other before Jane made her way over to the door. She opens the door and froze when she saw Yeonwoo on the other side.

"U-Unnie..."

"May I come in?" Jane moves out the door and lets Yeonwoo in. "Can we talk?"

"S-Sure." Jane and Yeonwoo makes their way up to Jane's room. Yeonwoo looks around her room and looks at the pictures Jane had with herself and Nancy, and herself with the other girls. Something stops Yeonwoo, it was a picture frame, she picks it up and smiles. It wa a picture of her and Jane on the day they won the championships back in school. Jane was hugging Yeonwoo tightly as Yeonwoo helped up the championship trophy.