Chapter 16

Nancy doesn't leave her house for the next couple of days. All she does is stay in bed and only leaves to use the bathroom or to eat. JooE and Ahin has been over to check up on her but haven't made much progress. Nancy had told them what happened about the girl and what Yeonwoo had said and they were devastated. Ahin tried to convince both girls that it could be a misunderstanding but JooE wasn't having any of it. She was fuming over the fact that Jane was leading on Nancy and then for Jane to have someone else annoyed the girl to the max. JooE really believed that Jane was the one for Nancy, but now she wasn't sure. Ahin on the other hand isn't so sure that what Yeonwoo saw was real, she still had some faith in Jane. She figures going to see Jane would help everyone clear their conscious.

          After some persuading and convincing, JooE tags along with Ahin to go to Jane's house. JooE complained the whole way while Ahin drowned her out with happy thoughts.

"I don't want to see Jane unnie. She hurt Nancy." JooE whined.

"JooE, we don't know the full story. We're here to get answers."

"Yeah but either way, she hurt Nancy. She hasn't called her or came around to see how she was doing. I bet you she's with that girl Yeonwoo unnie was talking about."

"I love Nancy too JooE, I only want her to be happy. We're here to get the answers she's too scared to ask for."

"Maybe Yeonwoo unnie will treat and love her better." Ahin glares at JooE before knocking on Jane's door. The door opens and sees a girl dressed in a black top and denim shorts, she had glasses on her face and her black hair with bangs were up to her shoulders. "Oh..."

"Hi, did you need anything?" The girl asked.

"Is Jane unnie around?"

"She's in the kitchen, I'll get her for you-"

"BINNIE!" heavy footsteps were heard and soon Jane was behind the smaller girl. "JooE! Ahin! I didn't expect you to be here."

"Why do you sound so nervous all of a sudden? Are you hiding something?" JooE asked glaring at the older girl.

"Excuse me?"

"What JooE means is that we all tried to call you and you haven't picked up our calls. We just wanted to know if you're okay." Ahin said glaring at JooE before smiling at Jane.

"I'm doing good, great actually. I'm sorry I haven't been picking up any of your calls. I've been spending time with this old lady." Jane pokes the girl in her head.

"Jiyeon! I'm only three months older than you! Stop that!" The girl whines making Jane laugh.

"Oh! Where are my manners? Girls, this is Bae Yubin-"

"Binnie, call me Binnie." The girl said rolling her eyes at the taller girl.

"Binnie is a childhood friend. She used to be my next door neighbor when we were younger until she moved to Japan."

"Eomma's company moved us to Japan, I was heartbroken when I found out about the move. But no one was more devastated about the move than Jane." Jane looks away. "She argued with eomma and told her that I could live with her and even wrote her a letter as in why I should stay here." Jane's face turns read as she hid her face in Binnie's hair.

"That's so cute!" Ahin said giggling.

"Have you heard from Nancy?" JooE asked suddenly. Ahin hit her on the side.

"Honestly? No, I haven't." Jane raises an eyebrow. "Is everything okay?"

"No-"

"Yes! Everything is okay... We just thought that you know... Nancy and you are best friends, you and her always talk." Ahin said shutting JooE up.