Chapter 5

April 16, 2011 / 9:15 am

Walking into her condo, Aija looked around almost in a daze. It was morning and she was just now getting inside. She dropped her keys, purse, and her mail onto a nearby table and started heading for her bedroom. Before she could get far, soft whining stopped her. Aija smiled and reached down to pick up her Yorkshire Terrier, Prada. "Hi there, baby girl." She chuckled as the dog licked her chin, excitedly. "I know. I know...Mama didn't come home last night to feed you. I'm sorry." Prada licked her chin again in forgiveness and the two headed to the kitchen.

While her dog crunched on kibble, Aija took no time in running a bath. The smell of mango filled the steamy air of the bathroom, but Aija barely noticed the pleasant aroma. Thoughts were going as fast as a runaway train. She had enough clarity in her mind to turn her heated bath water off and undress but as soon as Aija lowered herself into the warm cleansing water, she closed off again to her thoughts.

What the hell happened last night?

The words blazed in her head ever since she woke up in the office. She found herself on Hikaru's modern-style couch covered in a white sheet. She was still very much the same state of undress that she was in last night. So after finding her clothes nicely arranged on a chair, she got dressed and departed for home. 

Unsurprising to her was the fact that Dr. Mizuno was nowhere to be seen. How could she be surprised? He said it to her plain and simple. All he wanted to do was fuck her and then get back to work as if nothing had happened. She didn't know what to think about that. What to feel. Should she feel used? Should she feel pleased?

She scooped water into her hand and let it pour over her shoulder.

"I can't believe that I let this happen." She said to herself. She didn't feel like she was the same person. The Aija she knew wouldn't have just offered her body so willingly. But with Hikaru...

...hot damn, Hikaru...

It was like she was drawn to each dominating word...each deep growl of his voice and each caress of his skillful and powerful hands. He fucked her real good and Aija knew that she was going to crave him later. She cocked her head in thought.  When it came down to it, would she do it again?

"Hell to the yeah!" She exclaimed to herself, laughing.

Prada who was laying on the floor next to the tub, perked her ears as she glanced up at her. Aija scooted her body over so that she looked over the edge at the silky-haired pup. As she watched Prada close her eyes and doze, she was all too aware that she was in the same exact position that she was over Hikaru's desk. Pulses of excitement rang hungrily from her inner core and she closed her eyes moaning slightly, seeing visions of Hikaru pumping into her over and over behind her lids. His cock was magnificent; big and hard as a steel rod. She didn't get to see it, but feeling it was enough.

She wanted to feel it again. Deep inside of her. But for the time being she had no choice to but use the next best thing. Her hand drifted down her body. Down the soft column of her neck, the curves of her hip, the broad plane of her stomach before settling brazenly down between her legs. Her needy inner muscles clenched; aching for a taste of what they got last night. She knew she couldn't give that much attention, but her hand began playing with her clit and she figured this was better than nothing.

Aija started with one finger and then another, plunging into her warm depths underneath the water, gasping as she began moving them in and out slowly. But soon slow wasn't what she wanted and she changed speed, pumping her fingers into her aching pussy faster than before.

"Shit..." She whispered out as she grabbed onto the edge of the bathtub frantically with her free hand. She imagined Hikaru's hands being there instead of hers and began moving against her fingers with a pleading moan. A moan that grew into two then four and then ten as she brought herself back to that building feeling of pressure. She didn't even notice that she was louder and that her sounds were echoing through the whole bathing area. All she cared about was getting her release, which was coming ever so closer...