ten

THROUGH THE CAR ride, corbyn stared out of the window, nerves sparking high.
daniel parked, glancing over at corbyn.
"are you good?"
"hmm? yeah, just looking at the sunset."
daniel nodded.
"well, we're here."
corbyn got out of the car, hands undoubtedly shaking. to soothe his nerves, he paused behind daniel and pulled out his phone.
just as he began to take the picture, daniel turned around, plunging into a conversation.
"you see that lady? one time she– oh."
as the camera clicked, the two laughed and continued their walk into the restaurant.
daniel led corbyn to a booth in the back, where he cleared his throat and picked up his menu.
"so, corbyn, what made you pick me of all the guys at our school?"
corbyn glanced up from his menu.
"well honestly, you're the only single guy i know who's gay."
"what about jonah? i've always thought he was gay."
"jo? well, technically, he hasn't exactly said anything about his sexuality. but even if he were gay, he wouldn't like me."
he smiled nevertheless sadly, and looked back to his menu.
"doubt it. but anyway, how long have you two been quote unquote, best friends?"
"ten years. next august makes eleven."
"can i ask you a question?"
"sure, go for it."
"are you a virgin?"
corbyn's eyes widened momentarily.
"virgin? yes. are you?"
daniel laughed.
"no."
after ordering, daniel stared at corbyn before speaking again.
"why're you still a virgin?"
"i've never dated someone, never had the option to not be a virgin."
"so you and jonah never...?"
corbyn froze, cheeks heating as he thought about it.
"no... but we kissed on halloween, when we were uh, cross faded."
"oh?"
"so he was your first kiss?"
"no, aspen sharpe–frantzich was. when i was fourteen."
"his sister? how'd he feel about that?"
"doesn't know."
daniel nodded.
"so who was your first kiss?"
"zach herron."
"oh? seriously?"
"yep. before the rumors."
"how'd you feel? you know, after the rumors?"
daniel shrugged.
"well, hearing that he'd given my best friend head in the chemistry class kind of made me mad i guess."
"do you even know if that was true or not?"
"no, but then i heard that he let jack fuck him. so, i was just done with zach at that point."
"why? it's not like you can just... control who your best friend fucks, you know."
daniel leaned across the table, blue eyes hard.
"when you dated aspen, didn't jonah put you against the lockers?"
"yes, because that's his sister. you can't shut people out because they're living their lives."
he shrugged and sat back in his seat, grabbing his cup of water from the table.
"so you're telling me if i sucked jonah's dick you wouldn't be mad?"
"we're not in the same boat, you weren't my first kiss."
"i was your first date, that's more important than some measly kiss. i could kiss you any day."
"whatever. jonah can have oral fellatio preformed on him whenever he wishes, by whoever he wishes."
daniel burst into laughter, nearly knocking his cup over.
"what?"
"oral fellatio? say blowjob like a normal person."
when the night came to an end and daniel and corbyn were sitting outside of the besson's
household, corbyn began to get nervous again. he wanted daniel to kiss him, but that was a nerve wracking thought.
"um," he mumbled, looking at the light in the window of his living room. "thanks again for tonight. i really enjoyed myself."
daniel smiled back at him, taking the keys out of the ignition.
he got out of the car along with corbyn, walking him to his front door.
corbyn let his eyes meet daniel's, cheeks undoubtedly reddening.
before he could speak, daniel leaned forward and connected their lips briefly. he left corbyn with his mouth open slightly.
not wanting to leave a bad memory of the night, leaned back in.
"good night, corbyn. i'll hopefully see you soon?"
corbyn only nodded, smile gracing his lips.
"good night, daniel."
once in the safety of his own home, corbyn immediately pulled out his phone to call jonah and tell him the details of his night.

🤪 k so just a good old warning the first smut y'all see will be... dorbyn and i'm s o r r y that y'all came all this way to not get jorbyn smut first 😔.